5

I felt like he was trying to hold me forever or something, this guys is holding my waist against his own body like I was something precious.

I obviously couldn't get out of his tight hold, so I just laid there. I turn my face to look at him...
His eyes were closed lightly and his cute bangs fell just little over his eyes, his lips were slightly parted. His nose was so cute, even though it was big, it looked good on his face.

All of a sudden I see my hand slowly skimming his soft cheek. I tried to stop my hands but I really wanted to caress his face...

So I just did without a care.

Why is this guy such an ass? He looks so peaceful just sleeping, why does he have to be a jerk when he wakes up?

I sighed as I look at his face.. I need to get out of his arms now.... O-or I won't be able to do it later.

But how do I get this clingy bunny off?!

I was just about to slap him and push, but I suddenly remember something.

In the past, when my dad gets drunk from company parties, my mom would talk sweetly to him and act like he is the sweetest person ever.

But..

One problem...

I'm not my mom.

I will throw up.

I sighed loudly as he shifted in his sleep lightly. Thinking that it might be a sign that he let me go, I grab his arm and try to get out, but it got worse.

He hummed some words and slowly crawled on top of me. He sat on my waist and put his head down to my chest. After he just laid on top of me hugging my waist tightly.

I guess the nice way is the only way out.

My heart was beating incredibly fast, and my thoughts were not there anymore. Just blank.

Okay let's do this slowly, and take it one step at a time.. I nodded to myself.

I lightly tap on his shoulder...

No response.

So I decided to speak.

" j-Jungkook-ah~" I said in a wifey-like tone.

He moved his face to the side.

" Jungkook?" I say sweetly.

" hmm" he hummed lightly.

" Jungkook." I pulled his shoulders up towards my face until his face was close enough to mine.

" Jungkook-ah~ can you get off? Please?" I whisper in his ear as his head fell to the side of my neck.

" mmnnm" he mumbled as he shook his head on my shoulder, his grip tighten...

This is not good.

I guess I'll have to use my way.

" babe~" I say as I brush my lips on his earlobe.

I felt his body tense up.
It working!!! It's working!!!!!

" I feel all hot under you, can you move to the side please." I say while my hands travel to his amazingly big ass.

He was only in his boxers so yeah, I felt his butt and it felt good. Hahaha

I felt his hands move.... Then just when I thought I was free.... NO!

His arms went to the sides of my face while he pulls his head out of my neck.
I see him trying to balance himself over me, and why did he look so cute, with his half open eyes and tired expression made me soft.