4

I wear his over sized t-shirt with his boxer.. And if you look at me closely you would think I have no pants on because.... It's too short! Is he a pervert too!?
Aish.....
My jaw still hurts a lot but I guess I have to be thankful for his actions.
If it wasn't for him... Imagine what could've happened to me out there ....
... Just thinking about it gives me chills....

When I came back to the living room, he wasn't there, and obviously I was hungry, but it doesn't feel right to just cook in someone's house.

So I just laid on the sofa, trying my hardest to fall asleep.
I closed my eyes and lightly sing a song..... Or kinda hum and sing, you can say.

" feeling used but I'm mmmm and I can't see the end of this just wanna feel your kiss.mmmmm all this time...that's pasting, I can't still seem to tell you why... Hurts me everytime I see you, realize, how much I need you.....I hat-" I heard something drop.

I shot my head up to the noise and it came from the kitchen? Or .... I don't know....
I sighed and decided to check it out...
I walked up slowly to the dark room and turn on the light switch after it took me forever to just find the stupid thing!

As the lights turns on I can see a dark figure on the counter sluggishly drinking something.

I squinted my eyes at it and noticed it was just Jungkook. I breathed out relieved that it was him and nothing else.

I walked over to him annoyed...

" I'm trying to sleep-" he suddenly grips in my arm, but not harshly..... More like gently...

" sana..." He sadly muttered with a pained expression.

His head was swinging low and he somewhat looked drunk in a way. Just to take sure he wasn't drunk, I checked the counter table around... And......

There it was..........

( dies slowly inside)

A bottle of soju.....

I looked back at him and backed up a little when he starts to cry....
What the?

" sana..." He cried.

I sighed angrily... I'm not as ugly as her. And she is obviously the opposite of me.

" I'm not your sana you dumb-"

" YOU BITCH!" He suddenly yell.

I flinch at his voice change...
Is he yelling at me or...

I stood there not knowing what to do.

" y-you bish!!!! Y-you made m-me( hiccups) hit my fiancé" he stir in his talk.

Is he still on that?
...
I should be nice and take him to his bed huh? But where is his bed anyways....
I left him in kitchen while I search around for his bedroom.

I looked around and found a room that had a tag on it. And it said....

Golden?
Tsk~
Golden my ass.

More like golden idiot.

I sighed as to how am I going to get him up here!? It's on the second floor and the last door down the hallway too!!

" life you just hate me too much huh?" I whined as ruffled my hair.

I walked back downstairs and make my ways to the kitchen where I found him asleep on top of the kitchen counter table.

" are you serious?" I asked annoyed with all this. If he had just sent me home. None of this would've happened.!

I took deep breaths and grab his arm.