2

I closed my eye in annoyance.
" oh god.." I mutter to myself..

" go ahead.." I massage my head with my two fingers.

I turn to the on the left.

" my name is Kim taehyung. Jungkook's younger brother, nice to meet you." He gave me a square-ish smile.

" nice to meet you too." I faked a smile.

" and I am park Jimin. Jungkook's older brother." He smiled brightly at me.

" well, hello to you two. And I'm expecting you guys to know my name already." I said.

" yes. Ari." Jimin said.

" mmm" I nodded closing my eyes once again.

Then they became silent.

" so. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

" to see what happens on your dates" taehyung smiles, putting his arm on the table.

I nodded.

" well, now you know." I sighed looking back at my screen.

" oh, trust me. We already knew." Jimi said.

" I bet you did" I didn't look at them.

Then something came up....

" why did you call me.... Sister-in-law?" I asked... Afraid to hear their answers.

" oh! You didn't know?" Taehyung asked.

" know what?" I somewhat got angry and shut my laptop making them jump.

" t-the arranged marriage that is happening between you and Jungkook." Taehyung stutters to explains while looking at a almost broken screen laptop.

" arranged marriage....?" I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth while gripping on my purse....

They both nodded.

" that. Idiot. Didn't agree.... Did he...." I said still closing my eyes.

" h-he did..." Jimin stuttered.

I opened my eyes and slammed my hand on the table making my coffee spill abit.

Anger taking over me, the only thing I want to do is slap the shit out of that idiot.
Jimin and taehyung on the other hand was shaking in fear. They scooted farther away from me as I pack my stuff aggressively.

I got up.

" w-where you going?!" Jimin asked.

" do you have a car?" I gritted my teeth.

" huh?"

" A CAR!!! DO YOU FUCKING HAVE A A CAR!!!" I yelled.

He nodded intensively and showed me the way to his car while tae follows quickly.

We drove in silence as they both sat in the front.

We stopped in front of a park and I got out slamming their car door harshly.

I searched the park with my eyes until I spotted a idiot sleeping with his head on a slut's thigh.

I stormed towards them angrily.

As I showed up in front of them My fingers went to grab Jungkook's ear and pulled him down on the floor.

" WHAT THE FUC-"

" why the fuck did you agree to the stupid marriage!" I yelled.

He stood up and brush off the dirt on his shoulders and he glares at me.