22

That night was a bit crazy... It was as if he lost all his energy to fight against me. He laid under me while I do the commanding and actions. I can't really admit to this, but I like dominating.

He was sleeping peacefully next to me while his arm loosely hung around my waist, but that's the thing, his hand is not loose like I think it is. Every time I move or attempt to get up his arm will glue me to his chest again. Even if I protest. I've been trying to get up 10 times already... TEN.... Yet this muscle pig just keep on hugging tighter when I move..

Our naked bodies lay under the warm blanket together and he had his head snuggle up in the crook of my neck. I had my arms around his neck, hugging his head into my bare chest. I just want to take in the moment.. This beautiful peaceful moment. ..

" Jeon." I say huskily.

" hmm." He hummed sending a vibration through my chest.

" may I go to the bathroom." I asked.

" no." He said hugging me tighter.

" it's not like I'm going anywhere.." I sighed and watched as the bunny sleeps some more.

It's kind of amazing how he's changed.. In the beginning he was a dumb jerk but look at where we are now... He's now my loving husband. I can't really depend that he wont be talking to other women but... As long as he is with me..  I'm fine. I know how he is. I know him like the back of my hand. He'll see other women, but in the end, he will come back to me...

" come on, wake up." I shook him.

" noo~" he cooed.

" wake up! Let's go take a shower.." I say and he moaned.

" but I'm tired." He groans.

" well. I don't care." I pulled his face out of my chest.

I smiled as I see his squished face in my hands.

" hahahahaha you look so cute!" I kissed his nose.

" just because I look like Ass in the morning, doesn't mean you can make me look uglier." He mumbles before pulling my hands and away and pulling me closer again, so he can snuggle with my chest.

" aye.... Your not ugly..." I smiled. I'm seriously dying from his cute pouty lips.

I hear a low chuckle from him and it tickled my neck, sending vibrations down my spine.

" come on let's shower." I got up and release myself from his hold. He whined and grumpily got up.

" okay." He whined.

He hugged my waist the whole trip to the bathroom.

~ time skip~

I was cuddling with him on the sofa... We were currently watching a drama, but if I remembered correctly, it was suppost to be me who cried durning an ending not him. But I guess I was wrong. He was a crying mess when the ending became a bitter-sweet ending.

" what the fuck you asshole! You gotta have a brain tumor!" He shouted as he wave the tissue between his fingers fiercely at tv while I watch him in vain.

" babe. Why are you such a baby." I smiled as I see him so sensitive.

He just turns to me and cry into my chest. His nose made its way to his favorite place on my body... The crook of my neck. He continues to sob as I rub his back for comfort.

" it's just a drama gosh." I held his squishy cheeks in my arms. I wiped away his tears and kissed his swollen eyes.

Soon enough he was sniffing only and his cries were gone. He is now sleeping peacefully over me. My arms came up to slowly stroke his hair and his arms hang loosely around my waist. His mouth was opened and against my sensitive neck while he is asleep. He did that to attempt to stop crying. A smile come up to my face as I recall the special moment we had last night.

" I love you" I said as I kissed the top of his head.

He shifted in his sleep and hugged me tighter. Some reason it catched my attention. His habit of sleep talking...

" d-don't leave me...m I don't have brain tumor.." He mumbles as I let out a laugh. He is seriously too much.

" promise you won't leave me..." He starts to cry again.

So to make in feel better I answered him. I'm gonna have fun with this...

" I won't leave you." I held his hand and it made his grip tighten.

He starts to cry again. I thought it was from the drama but no.... He was crying with his eyes open... His arms hugging me like their is no tomorrow.

" Jungkook? Your awake?" I asked...

" I love you too baby." He kissed my chest with hot tears rolling down his cheeks..

" why you crying?" I asked concern. I held his arm and lifted him up.

" I don't know how I deserve you" he mumbles, I could tell he was trying to hold back his sobs.

" shh... " I shushed him.

" we already talked this through yesterday." I kissed his head.

" if I wasn't such an ass... We could've have time like this to ourselves." He said.

" don't cry.. " I hugged him.

He nodded and soon his cries stopped.

" I love you... And only you... I promise... You won't be in vain anymore.. I promise that I will only be with you. I promise that the playboy in me will leave and never come back. I will only have eyes for you and your beauty" he smiles sniffing my scent in again.

I smiled ...I can never be happier.

" I love you too....

...And I promise.....

...That I'll love you till my very last breath..."