12

I opened my eyes to see and feel the sun shining in my face. I groan and rolled over to the side to hit something hard.

" OW..". I groaned as shifted around.

I look at it closely and it was an elbow. Wtf? I rubbed my eyes and see who it was...

Jungkook.....

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I opened the car door and got out. He woke up  and rubbed his eyes with messy hair.
He notice me walking out I front of the car into the house. He followed me.

" Ari! ARI!" He caught my hands as I enter the kitchen.

" what?" I asked with no interest.

" why are you acting like this?" He asked tiredly.

" why do you care?" I asked back.

He stood there. With nothing to say.

I turned around and walked around the counter to the sink. I washed my hands and started to make the rice. I didn't look at him at all. But I can feel his stare. His eyes follow my every move.

I started to make the eggs and the phone rang. He still stood there looking at me.

I sighed and huffed.

" can you at least answer the stupid phone?" I asked annoyed.

He finally snapped out of what ever he was thinking of and ran to answer the phone.

" idiot." I mumbled.

A few seconds later he came into the kitchen talking on the phone.

" ah, yes. Yes we will father. Mm yes. Bye.." He says and hanged up the phone.

" who was it." I asked.

" your dad."

" oh. What did he say?" I asked with my back to him.

" that we should go on a honeymoon." He says....

My hands stopped.... Honeymoon? You must be kidding....

~ few days later~

" bye Ari! Have a safe trip sweety!" My mom smiled as she sees me hand in hand with the idiot.

" take care of her Jungkook!" My dad says

" make sure to get me a grand baby!" His mom shouted. I could see his face go red.

" mm! Bye mom." I say and turn around to walk to the airplane. I just agreed so this can get over faster.

After when we were out of sight. I took my hands from his and he did the same thing.

" I'm sitting with Mina"

" sure. Go ahead." I say and plug in my earphones.

He decide to take his girlfriend along and be with her instead.

I know I should be happy, but why am I not. I seemed to be stress..

I closed my eyes on the airplane as it took off. I listen to a song..... Fools..
Throughout the whole song I agreed to everything. I agreed. I was a fool for falling for him.

But the thing is...

I can't stop... I can't know the mistakes, I can just love afar.

I sighed as grip on the sides of the chair harder. I was afraid of airplanes, yet that idiot left me alone. My lips started to quiver. My heart felt uneasy.