10

I held his hands tightly into my chest as he nods slightly and closes his eyes again, never releasing my hands.

Soon later, we arrived at Jungkook's place.

" help me!" Jimin puffed as he carried Jungkook's shoulders and taehyung breaths breathlessly while carrying his legs, while I was next to him, holding his hand.

Then set him on the couch and refuse to bring him to the bed, which was upstairs.

" thank you guys so much!" I hugged them.

" no problem. We leave him in your care." Jimin smiles as they took their leave.

I rushed to the bathroom after they left.
I grabbed a first aid kit and rushed back down to him.

I sat next to him.
He suddently grabs my shirt.

My eyes widen as he pulls me towards his beat face. My breath hitches as his lips skimed over mine.

" Ari..." He whisper.

" h-hmm?" I hummed quietly.

" your soft...." He says and my heart softens.

I smile...

I brushed his bangs off of his forehead and groomed his head.

" I know." I breathed as the smile was still plastered on my face.

I tried to pull my shirt back but he had a tight grip over it.

I held his hand and he relaxed after my touch. I sit him up on the sofa, but he was still tired and sleepy. I sat next to him and held the first aid kit on my lap.

Then he shifted over and I though he lost balance but no, he snuggled into my chest and slowly his weight got on me.
He slowly pushes me over and now he was laying on top me.

" Jungkook?" I asked confused.

" I don't want you to touch me with that." He said breathing on my skin.

" w-why not?" I manage to say, his lips were against my skin making me feel all these sensations. The way he talked and his lips are so soft....

" I don't like doctors." He mumbled.

I closed my eyes tightly and squeezed the bottle next to me.

" I'm not a d-Doctor. I'm Ari." I said rubbing his back to make him feel better.

" no." He said still in my chest.

" come on. Your hurt and I don't want to see you like this." I said pushing his head away.

He sat up and pouted with messy hair.

" fine!" He said angrily.

I grabbed the alcohol and put it on a cotton ball.

" it's gonna hurt." I say and he widen his eyes. He grabs my waist and sat me on his lap.

" what the-!"

" hurt me in a sexy way.." He says and I see him smirk.

" are you! Serious!?" I asked glaring at him.

" AHH!! IT HURTS!" He fake cried holding his precious cheek that was busted.

" Aish." I push his forehead with my finger back.

" o my gawd." I sat on his lap facing him with both of my legs by his sides.
I give up.

I started to put alcohol on his wounds and everytime he flinches, he hugs my waist tighter to him.

" mm mm!" He but his lips.

" calm down.. Sheesh. It's not even that painful. Compared to what I saw in the park." I said hitting his head slightly.

He glared at me and squinted his eyes.

" why were you at the park?" He asked

" to get fresh air so I don't get drugged with the sweat and blood that that club cause people to make." I said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and got off of him. I put the first aidkit back and got back to him.

" go sleep at your bed. You must be tired."

He nodded and walked upstairs quietly.

I slump on the couch and shut my eyes tightly.

" aigoo... This life is hard..." I mumble putting my arm over my eyes.
I slowly drifted off to sleep.

5
4
3
2
1
....

" ARI!!"

I shot my eyes opened and rushed upstairs to him.

" WHAT!" I came in looking around, but I saw nothing. He was on his bed with his phone in hand.

" Mimi texted back!" He smiled widely, but held his cheek because of the swelled cheek.

" Aish..." I walk to him angrily. I grab his phone and threw it across the room. His face suddenly turns dark.

" you yelled so I come for that!?" I yelled at him.

" did you just throw my phone?" He asked in a mono tone.

" yeah! Because your stupid!"

" how am I stupid!!!! Your the dumbass one who threw my phone! Do you know how much that cost!?" He screams standing up.

" NO! I don't know how much it cost and I don't wanna know either!" I pushed his shoulder with my finger.

" what the fuck is wrong with you!?" He screams shaking my shoulder violently, hurting me.

" what's wrong with me? LOOK AT YOU! Look at the condition you are in! Your beat up! Can't even smile properly! Cant even walk without groaning in pain! And here you are talking about some other girl, WHO IS JUST GOING TO DO THE SAME THING TO YOU!" I yelled shaking him instead.

He glared at me.

" and why do you care!?" He pushed me making me fall on my back as my hair get in my face.

I looked up to see him glaring at me in anger. His eyes screams kill! As his fist screams death.

" why do you even care!? NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME! No one! NOT EVEN MY PARENTS!" He shouted angrily as I see veins visible on his neck.

I stared at him with wide eyes.

" You think I want to marry you cause I like you!? well, YOUR FUCKEN WRONG!" He push my shoulders to the floor making me wince in pain. I shut my eyes as I felt a pain in my left shoulder.

" YOUR JUST A PATHETIC GIRL THAT THINKS SHE IS TOO HIGH FOR MEN! But little did you know! Your not!" He smacks my head.

He grabbed my collar and stares into my eyes.

" I will date girls if I want to. Just because your going to be my future wife, doesn't mean I love you." He spits at me.

I moved my head to the side..as he pushed my face. He went to his phone and picked it up.

" fuck you!" He shouts and exit the room.

I sat where I was pushed at.

I chuckled bitterly...

" after all I done for him......." I smiled as a drop of blood drops from my lips.

He still don't get it...........

That.....................

Everytime I see him in pain......

My heart starts to tighten, making it hard for me to breathe.....

Soon enough......

I'm just going to fall for his sweet, loving side.........