7

Jungkook's pov~

I ran up the stairs and stood at the doorway.
I see her.... Looking at the police struggling to cuff the guy on the floor.
Anger filled me.
Her broken expression. Her weak stand.
That guy had to pay.
I rushed over to the cops and pushed them. I got on top of the dude and punch him over and over again. He gushed out blood and spit at me, making my face covered in blood.

" your wife taste good." He said smirking.

I widen my eyes at what he said. H-he dare touch her!?
I hit him really hard on the cheek making him past out instantly.
The police officer pushed me off and told me I couldn't do that.

I got up and hugged her weak form into mine gently. I put my chin on top of her head, and gently caressed her back.

" sorry, sorry sorry sorry" I say as I hug her.

She slowly hugs me back and dug her face into my chest and cried.

" I-i was so s-scared" she choked on her tears.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I kissed her forehead.

Then when the police dragged him out of my place they told Ari that she has to go to the truck to get her head treated.

I held her hand and slowly drag her to the back of the ambulance car.

She sat there and closed her eyes while the lady put medicine on her head. She would wince in pain and squeeze my hand tighter.

I was next to her. Not letting go once.

" did he hurt you anywhere else?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and shook her head.

After the lady left to go write this down. I talked to her.

" what he said earlier...... Was it true?" I asked.

She looks down to the floor and lightly nodded.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

" did he take your virginity?" I asked.

She squeezed my hand tighter and nervousness hits my heart.

But then she shook her head no.
I sighed and hugged her once again.

" I'm sorry for leaving you alone." I say as I stroke her hair.

Then there was a moment of silence.

" why are you acting like you care?" I heard and my chest tighten.

I pulled away and tried to look in her eyes but she was looking at the floor.

Then I lifted her chin with my finger.

" wh-"

" can I go home now?" She asked.

" uh-uh.i-"

" don't worry about the cheek. This problem today is probably gonna be in the news tomorrow, so I'll just tell my parents that he did it." She said making eye contact with me for a second the looking away.
I couldn't do anything do I just nodded.

" I'll take you home." I say as we get into my car.

The ride was silent... We didn't speak. We didn't make eye-contact. This whole thing... Makes me feel like this is my fault.

I sighed as I turn on the music to lift the silence.

It's been 10 minutes and I decide to take a look at her.

Aww. She fell asleep.
Her eye closed and her head leaning towards my shoulder, but the seats were too far apart she couldn't reach it.
It must've been tough for her today..
I'm really sorry.

As we arrive to her house I parked my car and decide to just carry her home.
I went to her side and carried her bridal style to the door.

She hugs my neck tightly and snuggles her face into the crook of neck. My breath hitched and I started to burn.
My cheeks were turning pink and I hope she doesn't wake up to see me like this.

I knocked on the door with my leg, and a few seconds later Mrs. Jung opens the door.

As soon as she saw us, she cupped her mouth with tears filling her eyes.

" my baby.." She cried silently.

" come in." She gestured.

I walked in and went up stairs to put her in her room. I looked at her face once more before leaving.

" Jungkook." I heard mr. Jung.

" yes sir." I say as I walk to the living room.

" we saw what happened." He said quietly.

I nodded.

" but the question is........." He paused.
I gulped as I know what the question was already. My face started to heat up slowly. My heart beating non-stop.

" where were you while she was being attacked?" He said with a deep and heavy tone, no even looking at me once.

I have no answer. I was guilty.

" your father told me a little habit of yours...... And I hope it wasn't because of that." He glared at me.

Again. Speechless.

...

" why did you even agree to the marriage if you don't like her? The whole reason why I approved you is that you were a good young man, and to the point where I even let you talk to my daughter is highly advanced." He said again.

I just looks at my feet, holding my hands tightly in my lap.

" why aren't you answering." He added.

" let me ask you again." He said standing up from the couch.

" where were you when my daughter was being att-"

" he was out buying medicine for me, because I didn't feel good." I heard a voice behind me.

We both averted our attention to the stairs. And there she was. Standing there, glaring at her own father.

" he was buying me medicine." She walked towards us.

" for 4 hours, it said on the news you got attacked for 4 hours." Her father said.

" the store is far away. And the news was lying. I was attacked for 20 minutes." She said coming next to me. She held my hand and never made eye contact with me.

" so don't blame him. He did nothing wrong." She said.

" and about the marriage......" She paused.

We were staring at her...

" I approve......"