14

I felt him let go of my hand....

I didn't dare look up.

I turn my head and walked away....

Until..

" Ari." I stopped when I heard his voice.

I hear his footsteps as sand scrunches on the ground.

" let's go."

" where." I say uninterested.

" somewhere.." He pulled me towards the hotel. My eyebrows frown as we entered the building.

" oh oppa!" Mina clenched onto his shirt like a hoe.

I rolled my eyes and release my self from his hold. 

" oppa! This man slapped my ass and told me he wants me.. Please help Me. I want to save my first for you." She says trying to sound all cute and shit.
I mentally threw up and gaged. I turn to take a small glance at him...

Jungkook's eyes were not in her. It was on me. He followed my emotions and see through my heart.

" OPPA!"

" hmm." He snapped out of it.

" so what you gonna do?" She asked.

"I-oh.... Let's go." He grabbed her by the waist and walk towards the door... I felt my heart crumple into pieces. I felt empty. After I confessed he just left me like that, maybe he really is just playing with me.

I sighed and went up to room. I opened the door with the key card and stepped in. I put my stuff down and went to wash my face. I changed into a sports bra and short spandex along with some black fuzzy socks.

I sat in the bed messily and ordered some sea food.

I watched dramas and eat my sea food as I sat on the bed with my legs crossed.

" I hate men!" I threw my pillow at the tv.
" Aish!" I put my food down. I walked to the bathroom and was he'd my face... .

I chilled in the room..... Waiting for night fall.
I looked at the clock and it was 8:28pm. It was already dark there... Should I go for a swim? Yes?no?

" yes! Will!" I jumped out of bed and went to get my bathing suit.

I'm just gonna go to the hotel's indoor pool, I heard it was relaxing

I'm just gonna go to the hotel's indoor pool, I heard it was relaxing.... And there's a sauna.

I couldn't find anything to put over my body while I go to the pool... Since I was on the 15 floor, while the pool was on the bottom floor, passing the lobby.