13

" why don't you go smell Mina? She's your girl." I scoffed with him still on top.

" I don't know. It seems like I can't" he says sounding confuse.

I frowned my brows.

" you don't know?"

I pushed him in the side and got up.

" go sleep with your Mina. She probably needs you." I say as I turn my back to him.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I gently leaned against the door and slid down slowly.....

I could feel the heart throbbing pains that doesn't seem to be fading away as he approached me earlier. I grabbed my chest and put my head down. My tears sudden came and I was not shocked.

" I don't want to like him. But it seems like he is forcing himself....." I mumbled to myself.

I took off my robe and stepped into the shower and took a nice hot shower.

After I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I rubbed my wet hair with the small towel and sighed as I see a almost dead body on my bed with his legs all spread.

I sighed loudly and grabbed my white shirt and bedshorts.

I wear them and moved to the bed. I grabbed his leg that was sticking out and pushed it away.
He scooted to the right side of the bed with his back towards me.

I slump in the bed and turned my back towards his. I hugged the warm blanket as I feel the heat of our bodies in this one blanket. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~ next morning ~

I shifted in my sleep as I felt trapped. My arm was warm and my back was definitely warm.

I lazily open one of my eyes... I checked the back of me and for some dumb reason. My heart started to beat uncontrollably.

His soft breathing can be hear and felt from the back. His soft yet strong muscular arm wrapped around my waist comfortably. He had one of his legs under mine.

I was trying to make the best of it. So I scooted closer to his body so that my whole back can have in on some of his warmness. As I snuggle my back to his chest...he started to move too.

He turned me over and now my face was only 1 inch away from him. Our nose were touching and his calm breathing was on my lips.

His eyes were still closed and he had all his hair in the front moved to the back. All of a sudden his hand went around my waist and grabbed my ass and pushed my crotch against his.

My breath hitched as he groans against my lips.

He shifts again while I try my hardest not to be affected by his small actions.

He bent his head down to my chest and snuggle his head in my chest. He grabbed the warm blanket and wrapped it over me and him.
Why is he even act-

Oh

He probably think I'm Mina again......

For some reason my heart dropped at that moment..... I know he wouldn't love me like he loves her....

I felt him shift again.......
He hugged me tightly and groans huskily.

" mmm"he huskily groan in my chest.

He pushed his chest on mine as he stretched.

" mmm honey... What time is it?"he asks tiredly..

I knew it.

I didn't answer him. I was.... Angry?

" babe..." He looks up at me with sleepy eyes.