8

I choked on my own breath.

" w-what?" Her father said.

" I....... Approve." He glared at her dad.

After she said that last thing, everything went quiet. My awkward heart was beating so senselessly that I think everyone could've heard it.

" you should go home now." I heard her.

She turned her face to me smiling, but that smile...

Was fake.........

" you must be tired. You can sleep here, it's a long ride home isn't it?" Her mother said behind her dad.

" uh-I'm- well. Uh. Yes thank you." I bowed to her.

" let's go to sleep, and I have some extra clothes if you want to change." She said pulling on my hand a bit.

" oh, thank you." I smiled lightly as she lifted the corners of her lips slightly.

" we take our leave now." She bowed to her parents and pulled me to her room.

Ari's pov~

I took him to my room and he was quiet the whole time. I went into the bathroom I had in my room, but before I went....

" I have the extra clothes in my closet, just find it in there, I'm going to take my shower first" I said tiredly as I walk into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

I stripped all my clothes off and stepped in the shower.
I turn on the hot/warm water and it hits me just over my head. I took a deep breath and think to my self.

Why did I do that? I thought he was going to leave? Ugh. My dad is so difficult at times. Why did he even agree to stay? He hates me! I thought he cared about his girlfriend? Why does he have to be such and asshole?

After a few minutes I was done and I wear my pjs. I had short bed shorts and a huge white shirt.

I came out the door with the towel around my neck after I was done.

I tried to avoid eye contact as I walked by him. I sat on my bed and dried off my hair with the towel.

I hear him get in the shower as it was followed with the shower turning on.

I sighed to myself.

" why......" I huffed.

I laid on one side of the bed and cuddled in with the blankets.

I want to forget everything that happened today.

I snuggle my face into the soft comfy pillow.

Then I slowly drifted off to sleep....

BUT!

I slowly opened my eyes as I hear the door to my bathroom open. I tried so hard not to look but in the end.........

I failed.

Hot steamy fog was followed behind him as he and out o the room, his hair wet and a towel only around his waist.
His muscles... Are just................. So built.

And his back? So manly. I would get how girls fall for him, I won't blame them, but I won't become one of them.

I- I hate him.

I-

H-hate him.

I closed my eyes once again but I wasn't asleep.

After a few minutes I felt the bed getting heavier on the side behind me.

I felt his presence behind me as he also covered himself up with the blanket.