15

He glared in my eyes...
I finally felt scared for once...my arms and legs were weak and my chest rose up and down quickly. Our breath getting mixed up, his thighs against my waist....

Everything is making me lose my mind.

" j-Jungkook-"

" you. Are mine. Mine only. MINE." He gritted his teeth and leans his forehead against mine.

" no one is allowed to take that place in your heart... But me." He says huskily...

" then... You have the right to do that to me?" I asked

We stared into each other's eyes like war is going to break out soon.

" your allowed to let other woman touch you, sleep with you, and kiss you but you won't let me talk to a guy?" I smiled in pain.

" You. Don't deserve me." I gritted my teeth.

His eye brows frown and his face turns red.

" ITS DIFFERENT!" He shout.

" NO! NO ITS NOT!! JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR A MAN... THAT YOUR SO TOUGH......" My voice cracked up...

" you think that you could go out.... And do whatever you want to do.... While I sit here.... And suffer....." Tears flowed down the sides of my eyes.

His eyes soften....my mouth slightly open...

" Ari....."

" Move."
He shook his head.

" I SAID MOVE!" I pushed his chest but he held my arms and hugged me.

" no!" He moved his face to the crook of my neck. I can feel his soft lips pressing on my sensitive neck.

" let me go!" I cried even more, struggling under him.

" no. Please...." He whisper...

I pushed, I pulled, I kicked...... There is nothing I can do, to get this man off of me.

I just.. Gave up..

I laid there tired... I feel his chest against mine, his heart beating fast, his arms tightly around me...

I hear his faint breaths on my neck as he held me in place. His arms holding mine in.

His legs straddled my waist...

" don't." He said.

" don't leave me..."

" tsk." I scoffed

" I know I did wrong..... I'm just confused about my feelings.... I don't know what to accept and I just get mad." He says.

I didn't say anything.

" promise me, if I let go. Your going to stay here with me. Or else I'll jump off the balcony." He said

He snuggled his nose deeper into my skin feeling me..

" fine." I said

I sighed and felt him release me from his tight hold.

" you promised." He said before letting me go.

I sat up on the bed. I was still in my swimming outfit.

I glared at him before walking to the bathroom.
I took a shower... Thinking about what he said.

" will he really jump off the balcony?" I asked my self.