Tamaki x reader

My little commoner.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Oh what's this?!" Hikaru asks me as I sigh.

"That's another type of instant coffee...." I say shaking my head.

"And this?" Kaoru asks from the other side of me.

"Again....another brand of coffee..." I say softly before leaving the twins to gander at the oh so many brands of coffee.

You see, we're at the supermarket.....the one that had been dubbed 'the commoners supermarket' by the host club.

Haruhi was showing honey-senpai and More-senpai the different kinds of cake. Commoner cake.

Do I even need to say what Kyoya is doing? I'm sure you can guess.

Now, the king of the host club is..

Is...

Where is he?

I glanced around the shop not seeing any sign of the obnoxious Blonde.

I turn my head again and soon darkness engulfed me. Two hands had been placed over my eyes.

"How's my little commoner doing?"

That voice.

"Tamaki senpai?" I ask out loud to which I get a laugh in return.

"How did you know it was me princess?" He asks letting me see again.

I looked at him and tilt my head, "I though I was 'your little commoner'....now your calling me a princess? Make up your mind senpai.."

I sighed, "I thought you only called pretty girls princess anyway?....or girls you're into."

Tamaki smiled and leaned down and kissed my forehead before booping my nose.

"You are pretty....and who said I wasn't into you....my little commoner"