Mori x dead! Reader

I love you

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What was it like before..." Honey-senpai asked his cousin as the two sat on the Morinozuka dojo floor.

"It was brighter.." The other male replied.

"What was she like?" The blonde asks with a tilt of his head.

Mori looked down and sighed, "Beautiful. Flowing (H/c) hair...... glowing (e/c)..she was perfect."

Honey-senpai stood up holding his bunny and yawns, "Takashi...can we go pay our respects to her?"

The spoken male looked shocked at first but nodded his head, "Yes...She'd like that."

The two walked to Takashis room and sat by the shrine. It at an incense stick burning on one side, the scent of cinnamon wafting into the air. On the other side was a bowl of cherry blossoms and chrysanthemums. In the middle, a picture of the girl in question. (Y/n) (y/l/n), a beautiful 18 year old. Though she was only 15 when she was killed. Got hit by a car and her boyfriend didn't find out until days after.

"Shes so beautiful.." The older cousin said softly.

Mori nods his head, "Yeah she is..."

The sweet obsessed boy sat on his knees and places his hands together to pray.

Mori took this time to talk to his lost love. Placing his hands together he closed his eyes and sighs softly.

"(Y/n)...it really has been duller without you...And my cousin is the only one who knows about you. I'm to shy to tell anyone else.....or really can't believe it's been 3 years since you left me...we would have been dating 4 years today too...I've missed you. The dojo has been quieter without you too....but (y/n)....I honestly don't know how I've gone on without you..."

"It's becuase of that boy..."

He opened his eyes hearing that voice and quickly looked around the room. No one was there. The blonde boy was still praying. Was that her...

"(Y/n)..." he whispered quietly.

"Yes...I'm here with you...I'm always have been and I always will be."

The soft voice replied.

His eyes widened and he had a soft smile on her face.

"I'm really not without you..I'm love you.." he said softly placing a hand on his heart.

A soft, almost gentle like wind brushed over his hand. As if she had put her hand over his.

"I love you too.."