Kyoya x reader

Something to gain from camping
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ahh camping. A time for roasting marshmallows and telling spooky stories. However, that wasn't how our trip was going.

~~~~

"Holy crap. Run boss!!"

"What did you shady twins do!!"

"It wasn't us boss!!"

~~~~

"Honey-senpai....More-senpai...where are we?"

"I don't know Haru-Chan. Takashi do you know?"

"No"

~~~~

"Kyoya?" I ask looking up to the glasses wearing male.

Humming he glanced down at me. His dark hair blended into with the shadowy surroundings.

We were lost. Everyone got separated. All we did was set up our tents, eat some food and then a freaking bear jumped us and took over out ground!

"Where exactly are we....and where are the others?" I ask him quietly.

He just sighed and shrugged before continuing to walk forward. I followed behind him and took in his features.

He had broad shoulders. And I never noticed how tall he was. And his eyes, dark and alluring.....

"Oof" I grunt as I collided with his back.

He stopped walking.

"Kyoya?" I ask, going to walk ahead of him when he stopped me with his arm.

"Stay still" he said quietly.

I was so confused. Looking up I saw the one thing I didn't want to see. The freaking bear.

I was about to scream when Kyoya grabbed my arm and began to run.

~~~~

Now sat up against a tree, both out of breath and tired, no idea where to go or where we were for that matter.

I pulled my knees to my chest and shivered slightly. It was freezing to say the least.

"Are you cold?" He asks me, obviously noticing my shaking form.

Smiling I shake my head, "no not really. I'm fine" I say but he didn't buy it.

The male took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders, "here."

I blushed and pulled it closer to me, "Thank you.." I say quietly burying my head into the jacket. It smelt like him...

Soon he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. My head now agaisnt his chest.

"K-kyoya?" I stutter blushing brightly.

He smirked, "I was cold too. You're warm" he said and then moved some of my (h/c) hair out of my face.

"You know...there is something to gain from camping." He said looking down at me.

Looking back up and tilt my head, "What's that? "

He simply smirked again, "You"