Hikaru x reader

With me
°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I think it's about time Hikaru learned that lesson himself." Kaoru finished his little speech as we all watched Haruhi and Hikaru on their date.

I was stood beside Tamaki senpai as he watched crying from behind a lamppost, muttering about how lucky Hikaru was to be on a date with Haruhi. I admit, I was thinking how lucky Haruhi was to be on a date with Hikaru..

Kaoru seemed to sense the sadness practically oozing from me and the kind as he walked over and said, "Come on let's go back to the pension." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulders and we all started to head back.

~~Time Skip~~

I sat in my room with my head in my arms, knees tucked up to my chest. They still wasn't back yet. It's thundering out...I hope Hikaru is okay...

Sighing I felt my eyes well up with tears as I tried to blink them away but they just wouldn't leave. Hikaru always seemed to like Haruhi. He never really seemed interested in me...other than that just tease me and make fun.

I might just go home...

Standing up I grabbed my suitcase and began to pack my clothes back in. I was looking forward to spending summer with everyone but it's not as fun with a broken heart..

I zipped up my suitcase and picked it up heading for the door but before I could even open it footsteps echoed in the hallways before my door swung open to reveal him...Hikaru.

He was breathing heavily, drenched from the rain. He looked at me and then to my bag.

"(Y/n)....you're leaving..." he asks, sounding sad.

I didn't look at him, "Yeah I am...there's no point in me staying here anymore." I said, "have fun with Haruhi.." I mumbled moving past him.

Before I could get to far he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, "Are you stupid...why would I have fun with Haruhi? I'm not even into her. Not one bit. She's with the boss right now back after the church. She's scared of the he thunder and I was late coming back becuase I had to find her but the others are with her now." He paused then took a breath, "But then Kaoru told me...he told me how sad you looked when me and Haruhi were together... (y/n)..do you like me?" He asked softly, his head dipping down to nuzzle into my shoulder.

Blushing I slowly nod my head, "Yes...i do.."

He tilted my head back to look at him and my lips met his.

Now i know that he feels the same...now I know he doesn't like Haruhi. He's with me...