Friendzoned Kyoya x reader

Requested by Neko_Demon_Butler
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kyoya-Kun has been acting strange for a while now. He's been more flustered and his cheeks are constantly a light shade of red. As his best friend I would have thought I would have known why...but I don't.

I sat in the club room with Tamaki as the club hadn't officially begun as of yet.

"Hey Tama...can I ask you something?" I asked

The blonde laughed, "You just did....but of course princess. Go ahead"

I sighed, "Hasn't Kyoya-Kun been acting funny lately..?"

Tamaki glanced over to the boy in question and then back at me. Nodding his head he sighed, "I suppose a little bit.." he said softly...though his eyes seemed he knew something I didn't. Sighing I stood up and walked to the dark haired male.

"Kyoya-Kun...are you alright?" I asked him.

He glanced at me and nods his head, "Yes..I believe I'm fine (Y/n)."

I crossed my arms, "Don't lie to me. I'm your best friend. I deserve to know"

He visibly cringed when I said 'best friend'. Now I know something is wrong. There was a strange emotion in his eyes. What was it.

"Alright.... (Y/n) I'm in love with you" he said to me.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to speak but...I couldn't.

He held a hand up to me, "Don't speak. I know....you're only my friend. I understand.."