Kaoru x reader

Please don't leave
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This was it.

America here I come.

I'm only a first year and I've been to ouran since the elementary school...and I've always been in class with the twins. Hikaru and Kaoru.

After 7 months of being in ouran academy's class 1-A and making great friends with the host club, my parents decided to move to America for work...which means I have to go to.

Over the years my feelings changed and I fell in love with the youngest Hitachiin twin...and it broke my heart to tell my crush I would be moving away in a few days.

But that was a few days ago....I'm moving today.

My parents stood by the ticket gates as I sat on one of the many sofas waiting for our flight. I closed my eyes and imagined he host club. Imagined Kaoru.

"I don't want to go..." I mumbled to myself.

"Then dont"

Snapping my head up my eyes met a pair of hazel ones. A head of red hair and the signature blue blazer of ouran academy.

"Kaoru..." I whisper standing up quickly. "What are you doing here?"

Kaoru took my hands in his and looked me dead in the eye, "(y/n)...you can't leave. You can't. Please. Stay." He begged me.

Tears filled my eyes and i looked down, "Kaoru I...."

Before I can continue I feel a soft pair of lips against my own. He was...kissing me..

Kaoru...

After a few seconds he pulled away and looked into my eyes, "Please don't leave."