Tamaki x Wife!reader

Happy anniversary~
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dear my beautiful wife,

When you awaken, go into the bathroom and see what I have left for you. Let's play a small game..to celebrate our 4 years of marriage.

Tamaki

I read the note over and over with a small grin. I had just woken up and he was starting his little antics.

Giggling to myself I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before messily tying my (h/c) up into a bun. I got out of bed and put on my dressing gown before wandering to the bathroom. Sure enough, there was a note beside the sink.

(Y/n)

So you've found the second note. Time for you to take a shower. Enjoy it, you'll find some new shampoo and wash on the side. I made sure they're your favourite scents so you'll smell as gorgeous as you look. Once done, head back into the bedroom, next clue shall be waiting.

Enjoy~

I laughed softly and looked into the shower, and there sat a bottle of (fave scent) shampoo and conditioner, accompanied by a bottle of (second fave scent) body wash.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body before getting out around 20 minutes later. I loved long showers. I wrapped the towel around my hair and another around my body before I walked back into the bedroom.

I sat on the bed where another note was waiting for me. So Tamaki and snuck back into here while I was showering huh?

Hello beautiful~

Third note here...you like long showers so I'm guessing around 20-25 minuets have passed, meaning it's around 11am now right? There's something in the wardrobe for you. Put it on, dry your hair and come on downstairs. I'll be waiting there.

I smiled to myself and got up putting on my underwear and a matching bra before plugging in my hair dryer and well...dried my hair. Once it was dry I tied it up in a ponytail before going to see what was in the wardrobe.

I gasped softly when my eyes laid upon the new arrival of clothing. A (you choose the clothes). I loved it! Putting on the clothes I wandered downstairs to meet my husband.

At the bottom of the grand staircase stood Tamaki at the bottom. He smiled and held his hand out to me. I took his hand and smiled as he led me to the kitchen.

"You look amazing my darling~" He said softly placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled softly and blushed, "Thank you dear~"

The day was spent with more of Tamaki little notes and games. He took me to the movies. We went to the the park and had a picnic. We then sat on the roof of the house and watched the sun set. I felt kinda bad that I didn't get Tamaki anything extravagant, I got him a gold watch and some matching cufflinks...but he absolutely loved them.

Tamaki laid me down on the bed and pressed his face into my neck and placed soft kisses. His hand made its way to the back of my dress to the zipper.

"Happy anniversary~" he whispered softly.