Tamaki x sister reader

Being ignored results in pranks.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sat in my brothers room as he stared at secret pictures he had taken of Haruhi....well, what Kyoya had taken for the Moe Moe Ouran Diaries volume 25.

"Hey Tamaki..."

Noting.

"Brother...."

Nope.

"I'm dying..."

Still nothing.

"I jumped off a bridge today.."

NOTHING STILL.

I sigh as he paid no mind to me.....how can I get his attention.

Suddenly I got a text from the one and only Hikaru Hitachiin.

'Yo (y/n) you left you're note book in class today. You dope. Want me to bring it over the weekend?"

I smirked and glanced at my blonde brother who was still admiring pictures.

'Yes...you can bring it over....but how about we okay a small prank on my brother' I reply to him.

In seconds he replied,

'Ignoring you again huh? Then for the next 5 minuets let's pretend we are dating. I'll call you~'

I glanced up but literally seconds later Hikaru called me. I picked up and smirked turning my back to Tamaki to make it funnier and I also turned the call volume up so he would be able to hear what Hikaru was saying to me too.

"Hey baby! You left you notes book. I can....bring it over some time~" he purred into the phone.

I smiled and twirled a piece of my (h/c) hair around my finger, "Hey babe, uh, yeah you can brig it over, I'd love it if you could. Oh! Maybe you could take me to the commoners ice cream joint that opened....it's got some amazing flavours...ya know cos you love me~"

That was the point where I could feel Tamaki eyes bore into my back. Glancing around he was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Hang on darling.....Tamaki is there something wrong?" I ask sweetly.

He lunged and grabbed the phone off me, "You dirty twin! Stay away from my little sister you got that?! I'll make sure my little sister keeps away from you shady ass twins!" He yelled then put the phone down.

I just looked at him for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"W-what?" He asks me as I laugh more.

"Ya know....being ignored only leads to pranks big bro~"