Honey x Sister! Deaf! Reader

I'm home.
°•°•°•°•°•°

Being home alone with Chika is boring. He doesn't know how to sign so our conversations aren't very good.

Thing is, I've been deaf for so long now I dont really know how to speak. Since I can't hear myself I have no idea what I sound like and if I'm saying things properly.

Dad taught me how to sign and I have special classes at home so I'm not missing out on academic work.

Big brother helped me sign too. He then bought me a note book so I could talk to his friends.

The Hitachiin brothers were funny. Tamaki sure was handsome. Kyoya was very mysterious. Haruhi was pretty ordinary but super sweet. And obviously, Takashi is Takashi. He's such a good cousin.

A hand then blocked my vision, waving back and forth. I must have spaced out.

Looking up I saw Chika looking at me annoyed. He held up the note book which read, "Mitskuni will be home soon. I'm going to bed." And with that he left.

He's a stupid brother. I'm the youngest and deaf at that and he can't even take me to bed....say goodnight.

Honey is 18 and Chika is 15...leaving me at 13.

I stood up and was about to go to my room when someone grabbed my hand. Turning and round I saw a lock of strawberry blonde hair and a pink rabbit plushy.

I smiled and hugged my brother tightly which he gladly returned. He then pulled away and placed his hands together to sign.

'I'm home'