Kyoya x sister reader.

A bunch of idiots

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Requested by ja_michelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyoya!!" I cheered as I ran into music room three.

My names (y/n) Ootori and I'm 16 years old (if your not I'm sorry it's just so that Kyoya is older :) ) and well you see, I've been studying abroad since my second year of middle school, meaning I havn't seen my brother in over 2 years.

When I shouted his name I saw my brother and a bunch of other people turn and look at me, my brother eyes widening significantly.

"Welcome my fair maiden~" a blonde popped up in front of me.

I giggled and tried to move away, "I'm sorry I came to see Kyoya..." I smiled.

Then two arms wrapped around me...the twins. "Oh come on princess, two loves are better than one right?"

As i was about to answer I heard someone clapping his hands. Looking up at the noise I saw it was my brother and he looked somewhat pissed.

Overprotective Onii-Chan here we go!!

"No mademoiselle, you have to select a host in which you spend one hour 30 minutes with each day....these are the rules of the host club" Kyoya spoke as he gently pushed the twins arms off me...then not so gently pushed the blonde away too.

Why hasn't he greeted me.

Does he not recognise me.

Did he not even miss me.

"I'll chose you then....since your name is he only one I know." I say. I mean, that's not a lie. I did only know my brothers name.

The other males sighed in defeat and Kyoya let me to a table. After sitting down he looked at me making sure no one could hear.

"(Y/n) why are you back?....why are you here at my school?" He asked me.

I sighed, "So i take it you didn't even miss me....and that your friends don't even know you have a sister besides fyumi right?"

Kyoya pushed up his glasses, "And they will continue not to know they would only bug you....I'm honestly surprised they havn't figured it out yet."

I slumped back into my chair and sighed pushing up my own glasses.

He holds a point....me and Kyoya share a very likely resemblance....we both have glasses, face shape, pretty much the same attitude....and I'm carrying a black book with. I have a shinigami following me and I can kill people with the bo- okay that's not true but we share a great likeness in appearance.

"(Y/n)...."

I looked over at Kyoya and nods. Signaling for him to speak further.

"I really did miss you when you were abroad" he said not looking at me but looking (at the names of his victims) at his book.

I smiled a little,"Yeah....missed you too brother...also I think you're right. Your friends must be really dumb if they didn't tell I'm your sister."

Kyoya smirked a little,

"Well they are a bunch of idiots."