Kaoru x reader

You're mine
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Requested by Lawsalor

It was done...

I had put the note in Kaorus desk. I hope he finds it and meets me where I said....by the rose garden maze.

I sat in class and watched him open the note and smirked to himself before giving his twin a glance. Hikaru smirked in return and nodded his head.

I wander what they're thinking...

~Time skip~

I stood by the rose garden maze and looked around. My fingers fiddling with the ends of my (h/c) hair. That's when I saw him. Hikaru.

Hikaru walked up to me and smirked, "I got your note..." he said to me.

I was confused. No he didn't.

"I'm sorry...I gave my note to Kaoru..not you" I say to him softly.

His eyes widened a little but then shook his head, "No...you must have put it in my Hikarus desk instead of mine. He gave me the note"

I shook my head in return, "No...Kaorus desk is in the middle...yours is by the window. I have my note to Kaoru and I know I put it in the right desk." I say to him. This was starting to irritate me. If Kaoru was going to reject me could he do it himself instead of sending his brother...

Hikaru sighed and shook his head, "So you can tell...Kaoru! Get over here!" He called out and after he did, Kaoru came waltzing around the corner with a smirk blessing his face.

He came and stood right in front of me as my face gradually turned red with a blush. I glanced to the side and saw Hikaru had wandered off again.

Kaoru put his hand on my shoulder, "So you can tell us apart?" He asked.

I slowly nod my head, "Yes....Kaoru I love you...and only you....Not Hikaru..."

He smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"(Y/n).....You're mine"

OHSHC x reader One Shots! (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara