Hikaru x reader

Let me host you.

............

I could see him.

He's in that club again looking for Fujioka.

His red hair is too vivid to miss.

My dumb ass brother kasanoda is who I'm talking about. He's my twin yet I look nothing like him at all.

I have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and i don't look like a scary ass thug all the time. Oh and I don't say "Ma" whenever I get the chance like he does.

"Hey?"

I turn around and saw a head of red hair concealed by a flat green cap.

One of the Hitachiin twins. Hikaru to be exact.

"Oh...Hi" I smiled at him, in which I got a smirk in return.

"Oh? Whats wrong? Don't know who I am?" He grins triumphantly.

I copied his smirk and shook my head, "Nah. You're Hikaru Hitachiin. 1st year and in class A"

Hazel eyes widened for a moment before shrinking back to normal size. He took of the cap and ruffled his hair back into place.

"How....how did you...."

I just laughed at him, "You're brother and Suoh are trying to get to my brother away from Fujioka....besides, you're different."

He tilts his head and looked up at my twin and then his own before looking back down at me, "Wow....that's impressive. You join the black magic club or something?" He chuckled.

I laugh and then smiled at him, "Nah, that's way too creepy for me. I prefer the host club"

He smiled back at me and then looked at Ootori, "So have you seen Kyoya senpai for who you'd wanna see here at the host club?" He asks me.

Shaking my head I cross my arms before looking down at the hideous yellow dress I'm forced to wear.

He then smiled again and placed his green cap onto my head. My (e/c) eyes lock with his hazel ones, "Well then, my lady...."

He took my hand,

"Let me host you..."