Elsa's Trial

I look around the courtroom and sigh. I had never meant for this to happen. I loved Anna so much! How did we even get here anyway?

"Queen Elsa of Arendale, please rise." The judge says.

How did this happen. And why is it happening now?! Can't they just let me mourn about my sister in peace? I think to myself.

"My queen is it true that you are indeed the one who froze the heart of Princess Anna?"

I cringe as I hold back tears. Can they stop saying her name already! I get it! I get that I basically killed my little sister!!

"Yes your Honor.... It is...... but I DIDN'T-"

"Your Majesty!! That is all I wanted to ask. Please sit back down and hold your claims to yourself until you take the witness stand. "

I look down at myself. One hand on the desk I'm sitting at and another in the air. I slowly sit back down, ashamed. I know that sudden outburst didn't help my chance at being found innocent.

"Prince Hans of the Southern Isles please come forward to speak on your behalf of the death of Princess Anna."

Hans jumps up and starts making his way to the witness stand. He gives me a small smirk as he walks by me.

You just wait Hans.... You just wait..

"My fiancé, the princess, was a very lovable, sweet, and gentle young woman. Her heart was just bursting with love to everyone she was able to present herself to. That is.... Until her heart was frozen!" He gives off very fake tears and starts "crying". His reward is sympathetic looks from everyone in the room.

"I'm sorry," he continues. "The night Anna came home from the mountains she was ice cold. The maids had brought her to one of the castle living rooms in the west wing. I found her there. She staggered towards me. I was able to tell her goodbye. And at least we got to say our wedding vows. Before she died in my arms."

My body tingled in cold fury. "LIES!!" I stood up and before I knew what I was doing, ice shards came out of my hands. "THE QUEEN SHES TRYING TO KILL ME!!" I hear Hans shout.

I stare at my hands. No.... No.. NO! Why did I do that!?

"QUEEN ELSA OF ARENDALE! I believe I have seen quite enough. I hereby sentence Queen Elsa to 1st degree murder. Your punishment will be decided by the king."

My eyes widen. "King? What king? Father has been dead for years." I say unsure of what to expect. Then I realize what she means.

"Prince Hans of the Southern Isles, as the closest royal replacement to Arendale, I hereby appoint you as King Hans, Ruler of Arendale."

Hans smiles at me unforgivingly. He's won. He's finally won.

"No... NO!!!" I scream as I'm dragged out by the ones who used to be my royal gaurds. I look up at them, pleading them to release me. One ignores me while the other just gives me a sad, disapointed look.

"Prince Hans there are two choices for her sentence. 100 years in the dungeon, or...... Public execution."

The last option rings in my ear. Oh no...

No no no no no! I close my eyes crushed as I know what he's going to pick.

"Queen Elsa, I sentence you..... To the dungeon.

*************************************

Gasp! Not what you thought he'd say huh?

OMGOSH I'm so excited to start this fanfic! I hope y'all are as excited as me!!

New chapter will be out soon.

Love ya Muffins!

-leahkpreston