Stories

"Anna?" Cecilia asks with a confused look. "The.... Princess?"

I sigh. "Yes. Anna was my sister."

"Sister?" Her eyes widen. "You...
Princess too? Then... How are you.... I'm confused."

I then remember. I still haven't introduced myself.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Queen Elsa of-
.....my name is... Elsa. I was the queen of Arendale before but......"

I went on to tell her the whole story: How me and Anna were best friends until that night when I ended up almost killing her; how I was locked away for years, and how our parents had died; how I had ran away, and how Anna had saved me when Hans tried to kill me.
I told her about my magic.

She listened intently the whole time.

"You shouldn't be here either." She said after the story sank in.

"I was poor and my baby was starving. I had to be able to feed her so I needed food. I thought I would take just a tiny piece of bread, leave a nickel and pay.... rest later. Though as soon as I grabbed the bread and walked off, a guard grabbed me from behind. I was still holding my daughter so....I jerked and my robe tore... The guard was... Nicer than other.... Gave it back..... The cloth.

He might of saw her... He might saw her.... Not. If he did he.... Silent."

From those stories, me and Cecilia formed a relationship. We each knew the other shouldn't be in the dungeon.
----------------------------------------------

The next week consisted of either me or Cecilia pretending to sleep when a guard came with food so one could eat and the other could hide the baby.

We'd had a few close calls with the kid fussing a bit.

One of the guards came in with eggs and toast for Cecilia and the little one had coughed. I had to cover it up with a fake coughing fit.

I got a couple of weird looks from that guard that day.

Cecilia still hadn't figured out what to name her daughter. She hadn't really had time to figure out anything in the stress she'd been through in the past few days.

We both knew the danger of her daughter being here. God forbid, If anyone found out and told Hans, Cecilia would be killed. Her daughter would be put in an orphanage or worse...

Hans would make her a slave.

Slaves were now legal in Arendale. Hans was so cruel that when he got full power, he passed the worst law ever made in Arendale's history.

On Cecilia and I's 9th day together, Night soon fell. The longest night of the year and the first blue moon.

We saw the bright moon through the small window in our dungeon room.

"Look at that." She said in pure awe. "Just look at that. Beauty."

I smile at her. "Yes it is Cecilia. Pure beauty."

I turn my head towards her an hear her sigh in exhaustion.

Night was the hardest time of day for Cecilia. She couldn't sleep from fear of being caught.

"Cecilia," I said looking at her tired, gray eyes. "Would you like for me to hold her tonight so you can rest? She'll be perfectly safe with me."

She slowly nodded. "Thanks much."

"Your welcome. Just sleep."

Taking her daughter that night, I soon would learn, was the worst/best thing I ever did for Cecilia.

Because neither one of us expected what would happen the next morning.
*************************************

Okay I lied! It's out a day later.
Sorry y'all but I was SOO excited to continue writing this because.....

I HAVE 123 READS!!!

THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!!

I love you my muffins!!!

Keep reading an voting.

Because I swear it's about to get SUPER INTERESTING!

Have fun guessing the next part!

-leahkpreston