Suprises suprises

Elsa's POV

I wake up to a crying baby and the smell of fresh coffee.

Wait.....where in the world am I?
Then I remember Kristoff and I's little "adventure out if Arendale"

"Hmmmm...." I stretch and walk over to the child.

"Hey there sweet baby girl! Good morning!" I cradle Anna in my arms and head for the kitchen. As I walk down the hall I can't help but admire those pictures again and question the lack of other beings in them.

Kristoff sits at the small, wooden table. He looks up from his coffee and speaks.
"Hey Elsa. Sleep good?" He asks with an awkward look on his face, as if he's not quite sure what to say.

"Uh... Yeah. Thanks for asking..."
I guess we both aren't used to the company. Anna fusses as her tiny tummy starts to growl.

"Hey," I ask. "I suppose you wouldn't happen to have any baby food?"

He sighs. "What do you think?"

I sigh. What the heck am I supposed to give this kid? I'm not a mother! Or at least I wasn't until now. Then I get an idea.

"Any kind of juice? Apple, orange, grape juice, any kind at all?"

Kristoff gives me a puzzled look and walks over to he fridge.

"Aha! Apple juice right here. Whats it for?"

"You'll see." I smile and get to work on concentrating every ounce of my powers into a small bowl.

"C'mon.....just a little? Please?"

Suddenly a small pile of ice fills the bowl. Good it worked. I pour a cup of apple juice into the ice, let it melt a little, and mix it up. I grab a spoon and start feeding Anna.

"There we go. A baby slushie!" I announce proudly.

Hey. I'm getting better at this!Maybe I can control them If I just try. Maybe I don't need help!

Kristoff laughs and Anna grins as her first taste of the icy juice mix.

"Impressive," the iceman admits as he gets up from the table to put his coffee cup up. Then there is a sudden knock on the door.

Kristoff and I look at each other, Then the door. His big blue eyes get drastically bigger with worry.

"Elsa. Hide. Now."

I follow his demands. I grab Anna and run to the nearest room. I shut and lock the door. Through the wood I here something that makes my heart stop.

"Hello Kristoff of Arendale.We would like to ask you a few questions."

Hans' guards have arrived at my safe Haven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristoff's POV

"Um...hello men...Sirs I mean! Uh...please take a seat!"

I smile nervously hoping to not give away the fact that there is a fugitive in my house.

The men look around my home, as if inspecting it for the latest deadly disease. Judging every nook and cranny of worthiness to be called a shelter.

The carefully take a seat on my grandmother's old couch. One coughs as a cloud of dust rises up in his face.

"Yeah. You get used to all of the dust and bugs when you live in a cabin like me." I say, trying to be conversational.
"So what exactly did you want to ask me about?"

They look at me intensely.
"One of the fugitives from our dungeon, Elsa the old queen, was scheduled to be executed this morning. When we went to get her she was gone."

My heart drops.

"And?"

"We just wanted to know if you knew anything about her. It's kind of urgent we find her especially now. King Hans just announced that one of the past royals has been found alive! He wanted to allow Elsa to be able to see her one last time."

"One of the royals huh?" I asked greatly confused. "I thought they were all dead? How are they magically just resurrected?"

"Not resurrected Mr. Kristoff.

Thawed."

Oh my god. I think. Anna is alive.
**********************************

PLOT TWIST!!!

I am SOO SORRY for not updating sooner you guys! I have NOT given up on this story. I had writers block for months and then the holidays came and I just haven't had time with all if the tests they've been giving us at school! But I'm back on track and better than ever!

Thanks for staying loyal my dear Muffins!!

-leahkpreston