Prisoner visit

The Cold....... It's unbearable. My dark dungeon cell is quiet and still. Too quiet. But it's given me time to think.

Why am I here? I just wanted to be free and use my powers where they couldn't hurt anyone. Instead I ended up hurting my best friend. My little sister.

I sigh. There's got to be a way out of here! I broke out once I'm sure I can do it again..... But that was when I was scared. I'm not scared anymore.

I don't need to be scared because in this pitch black cell of doom, there is nothing.

Nothing that can harm me or tease me, nothing that can torture me or put me in danger. It was actually kind if peaceful. It left me with room to think.

If it actually brought me joy, then why did Hans choose this punishment instead of the public execution?

I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

I was peacefully looking back in my train or thoughts, when suddenly I heard yelling from behind my door.

"LET HER GO!! Come on what did she do? Can't you just let her be? JUST LET HER GO!!"

What? Who is that?

Suddenly my dungeon door is swung open. If I weren't chained down, I'd be ten feet up in the air. I back up in my corner unsure of what to expect.

My dungeon is uncomfortable but safe. The things behind the door, can be unforgiving.

I look up out of curiosity. In the doorway is a tall, handsome, blonde man. His hair covers part of his forehead. He looks at me sympathetically.

"K-Kristoff??"

He gives me a sad smile.

"Hey..."

I'm so shocked someone actually came I can barely speak.

"I-I..... Why.... Are you h-here?"

He gives me a small, saddened smile" I sorta felt like I had to. I figure we were both lonely and..... Well you are the closest thing I have left... To Anna."

I wince at the sound of her name. There's a small, sharp pain in my chest.

A sharp, icy pain.

"Listen, Kristoff," I say. "If you just came to talk about my sister, well thanks for coming, but leave. Please."

His smile falls.

"Oh! Elsa no, I didn't mean-"

I hold out my cold hand and turn from him. I don't want this stress on my shoulders right now.

"It's.... Fine Kristoff. Just... Leave me be and let it go."

"But-"

"I SAID LET IT GO!"

Unaware of what I'm doing, I thrust my hands downward in frustration. There's a small cracking noise.

I look over at Kristoff who's smiling maniacally. I give him a confused look.

All of a sudden there's a burst from the chains around my hands. I close my eyes from shock.

I slowly open them and loom around me. There are tiny metal shards scattered on the floor. I look back at Kristoff.

"That's what I hoped you would do. C'mon lets get you out if here."

My eyes widen.

"What? Kristoff what are you talking about."

He gives me a "seriously-you-don't-get-what-I'm-trying-to-do" look.

"Elsa," he says softly. "You're free now. I can sneak you out!"

"Are you out of your mind?! If they catch us who knows what'll happen to you. This is holding a fugitive! I can't Kristoff."

"..... Are you really that shallow?"He hisses.

"W-what are you talking about??"

He scowls. "You can't accept when ANYBODY is trying to help you. This is EXACTLY what you did to Anna and now look where she is!"

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I want to yell and scream and let all of my frustration out on him, but I want to keep the little dignity I have left.

I take a deep breath.

"I am sorry. But my answer is no. As I asked earlier please leave."

His face falls. Then suddenly hardens and turns red with fury.

"YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!! YOU TOOK HER ELSA!! I ONLY KNEW HER FOR TWO DAYS BUT IT WAS ENOUGH!! SHE WAS THE ONLY WOMAN I'D EVER MET WHO ACTUALLY CARED ENOUGH TO GET TO KNOW ME FOR ME!!

......... I loved her. So much."

This was too much. With my hands free I could release magic at any second. I did not want to hurt him. He was the only one who came to see me.

"Kristoff I-"

"Save it. Don't worry about having to ask me a third time. I'm leaving."

"Kristoff PLEASE WAIT!"

My eyes are tearing up.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry she's gone! Im Sorry I took the last person you had left in your life. But you aren't the only one hurting! Think about how I feel!! I KILLED MY OWN SISTER! But at least you have Sven! I have nothing! So please don't yell at me. I'm sorry."

I'm bawling by now.

I watch as he opens the door and glances back at me. He nods sadly. He leaves.

"No.... Kristoff NO! Don't leave me. I don't want to be alone...."

So alone..... So alone....

************************************

Well THAT happened. Hey y'all! It's Leah here. Sorry I took so long to update this. Been really busy. Hope y'all like all the drama that's unfolding.

And remember..

IM JUST GETTING STARTED!!

Took FOREVER to write.

Did y'all catch the "Let It Go" reference? :)

I smiled so hard while writing that. I was in the orchestra portable with a friend, (@doctor_pug)

And got a lot of weird looks.

Haha!

Hope y'all like it!

Love ya muffins!

-leahkpreston