Author's Q&A

Hey guys it's Leah! Now this isn't a chapter of my story, I'm sorry because that's probably what you came here for. This is kind of an explanation of whats going on in the story and why. So I'm gonna answer a few questions I've been getting and if any of you have more feel free to comment and ask away!

Q1. When is this taking place?

A. Never Thawed: A Frozen Fanfic, is set towards the end of the actual Disney's Frozen movie. When Anna froze, Elsa never realized it was a sacrifice, her act if true love. Everyone sees Anna freezing and blames Elsa as she is the one who has ice powers. That's why she's in court in chapter one.

Q2. What's going on with Elsa's Powers?

A. As I mentioned before, Elsa never realized that Anna had sacrificed her life for her and just blamed herself for the harm that Anna was in. She never realized it was an act of true love. Which plays on her not being able to really control when she is able, and unable, to use her powers. (An example of her being unable to use it is chapter two when she tries to break out but can't) Her inability to control when and when not to use it also explains her accidental spurts of energy, when her powers are used unwillingly or when she's unaware. (An example of this is chapter one when she shoots ice at Hans.)

Q3. If Elsa doesn't have full control over the curse, then how come she was able to use her powers properly in order to protect Cecilia and her child?

A. I admit, I did kinda glaze over that one. Cecilia was Elsa's first/only real friend. And you LOVE your friends. You see where I'm going? So when Elsa was with Cecilia, she was able to grasp the concept of love that's why she could control them for a while. Now that Cecilia is gone, it's gonna be harder for her to control them again. Unless she finds someone else to love...;)

Q4. I know Anna is Frozen but....where is she????

A. Sorry can't answer yet. This will be revealed in the next few chapters....maybe.

Q5. WHERE IS OLAF?!?!?!

A. HE IS COMING!!! DO NOT WORRY DEAR READERS!! YOUR FAVORITE SNOWMAN WILL MAKE AN APPEARANCE SOON!!

If anyone has more questions, feel free to ask and comment right here. :)

I will have another one of these based on how many more questions I get.

Thanks guys!

Love you my Muffins!

-Leahkpreston