Rest

It was the first thing in the morning,  Jungkook closed off all the curtains and covered them so no sunlight can get in. He turned his head to see Jimin still asleep, Jimin of course has been very tired lately. He has been taking care of his son on his own and no one was here to help him at all, but now Jungkook was here Jimin can finally rest properly. Jungkook walked over to a lamp and turned it on making sure the light was a bit dim so Jimin wouldn't be bothered in his sleep.

         Jimeon has awaken and was staring up at the ceiling not making any noises. He was a very silent child, not very loud but peaceful. Jungkook looked over at the small blue crib that held a white veil over it and smiled, "I suppose my silent little human is awake." Jungkook placed his hands on the rails of the crib looking down at the baby. "Do you need anything, Jimeon?~"

         Jimeon faced Jungkook and just...stared. Jungkook thought it was a bit funny how small the human was and his face was red just looking at his father. Jimeon looked like Jimin but smaller and a bit angrier for some odd reason. Jungkook decided to sit down, only if Jimeon was awake and crying he would help the human. Jimin quickly woke up and rubbed his eyes, "Ah....Jungkook-ah I forgot you are here..." Jimin went to check on Jimeon but Jungkook stepped in his way making him stop.

           "Jimin, go rest. It's my turn to care of Jimeon." Jungkook stated setting his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

          "B-but I couldn't sleep without checking if he is alright." Jimin tilted his head to the side to see Jimeon.

        "Jimin.. Please rest. We are heading back to the manor tonight and there we will have plenty assistance by Han and Taehyung. Taehyung loves babies so he would absolutely adore Jimeon."

          "He loves to eat them or take care of them?" Jimin said fixing his eyes at Jungkook as if he already won the argument.

          "W-we'll help him out of that habit, but what I intend to say is that you need to rest, relax, take it easy and not to stress because today I am willing to lend a hand and help. If you don't take it, human... I'll force you myself."

           "Brutal... But I get what you mean.." Jimin sighed dragging himself back to bed. Jungkook tucked Jimin in and kisses his forehead.

          "Sleep well.." Jungkook whispered giving a small cold kiss on Jimin's cheek.

          It was like Jimin grew another sense in him when it came to waking up and tending to Jimeon, he had to nurse him and protect him always and it was tough and odd to know Jungkook would help. Jimin loved the idea of Jungkook helping but Jimin still had a bit paranoia every time he'd sleep soundly.

          Jimin was up in the afternoon making instant noodles for breakfast/lunch. Jungkook knew Jimin hasn't been eating well since his labor but this was all he can manage to purchase on his own since he couldn't leave Jimeon at the house or walk out with the baby where there are many dangerous things out there. That's how overprotective Jimin was.

           "Doll, that's not very healthy. Wouldn't you say so aswell?" Jungkook cradled Jimeon in his arms feeding him a nursery bottle.

        "Don't worry about me... I'm perfectly fine, Jungkook." Jimin forced a smile and went over to a table and desk to sit down and eat.

        The whole day Jimin still seemed as if he was tired and weak, Jungkook didn't know what it was but Jimin for sure just thought he was coming down with just a small fever that's all. When the sun began to set and all light was extinguished from the outside, a knock was heard from the door.

          "I-I'LL GET IT!" Jimin shouted getting up from bed but Jungkook quickly threw a pillow at Jimin.

         "No I will, Rest!" Jungkook stated trying not to laugh at Jimin's constant stalling so he wouldn't sleep. Jungkook went over to the door and answered it seeing Han and Taehyung has arrived to help them head home.

          "Hello, Master Jungkook, Mr.Park Jimin. Congratulations on the new human." Han smiled looking at Jimeon very closely. "Fatherhood is such an exquisite thing."

          Taehyung's eyes lit up when he looked at the small human. "Oh my! It's very small!!" Taehyung couldn't help but to smile very hard looking at the baby again even if he has already seen Jimeon.

         "Alright, gentlemen. Let's start getting home." Jungkook claimed as Taehyung was already putting on mittens to hold the small child.

        "I'll carry the baby!" Taehyung volunteered as Jungkook handed the baby to Taehyung and went over to pack Jimin's things, Swiftly packing the clothes into the luggage as Jimin sat up not having to rest anymore.