Before the wedding

"Morning, Doll." Jungkook was sitting up wearing an old suit vintage clothing, black coat and dress pants with a red silk vest and white puffy ruffled shirt. Jungkook was sitting down and holding Jimeon in a white jumpsuit with a polar bear hoodie Jungkook was facing the small baby to Jimin. "Look who stopped crying?"

           "How?" Jimin sat up stretching he had his underwear on and was surprised Jungkook managed to put it on him while he was asleep.

          "Taehyung just told Jimeon to stop crying and then he gave Jimeon's forehead a kiss, the baby stopped crying in my arms and now he won't cry anymore. So obedient."

          "That is off..." Jimin stood up. "What do you need?"

         "I was hoping you step out to the balcony with Jimeon to get atleast some warm sun that's all." Jungkook handed Jimeon over.

         Jimin held Jimeon, "I haven't held him like this for a while..." Jimin took the baby outside to the balcony for a while to get a bit sun in their systems

     Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed silently watching, he wished to head outside and hug them both... He felt left out. Jimin looked back at Jungkook and gave a smile, he was happy to see Jimeon was in his arms again. However, Jimin did feel that Jungkook was upset he couldn't do things like walk out in the sun with his loved ones, breathe, sleep, and dream.

           Taehyung walked in and tapped Jungkook's shoulder, "Jungkook, Han says the things are here and tonight we'll get it started."

          Jungkook nodded, "I just need you to do one thing for me.. Can you help Jimin into his dress for tonight?"

        "What you want him in heels and lip gloss?" Taehyung joked but then Jungkook began to smile.

           "Great Idea!!" Jungkook agreed as Taehyung face palmed.

         "Oh god-"

        "I can have him wear alot of those things! Thanks for the idea!" Jungkook jumped up and called Jimin inside so he can take Jimeon back. "Jimin I bought a new dress and I want you to try it out."

            "....why..." Jimin walked in handing Jimeon over to his other father.

         "Oh don't be like that. You'll look beautiful! Now, Taehyung will help you in it."

        "...I'll still question why.." Jimin continued.

           Jungkook gave Jimin a kiss, "Don't forget to shower, Doll." Jungkook then left the two in the room as Jimin went to go wash up, Han was at the kitchen gazing up at the cake in worry. "Han how are the stuff loo- woah! That's a big cake.." Jungkook was shocked at the cake. The cake was white and as it was set onto the kitchen table, it was up to Jungkook's height.

       "My fault Master Jungkook, I don't think Jimin can eat this all!"

         "No it's fine we can get it thrown out if he wouldn't eat the rest." Jungkook laughed as Jimeon reached his hand out to the big cake.

          "Atleast Jimeon enjoys it." Han joked.

          "Did you invite everyone? Is everything set outside?" Jungkook looked out through the backyard window to see the setting of the wedding already in place.

      "Yes, Master Jungkook. I set it all up."

        "In the sun?! Han?!" Jungkook's eyes widened.

          "I just wore something to cover my body that's all, Master Jungkook, but everything was set to perfection." Han guaranteed.

        Meanwhile Taehyung pulled a big white puffy dress out of the bag once Jimin was finished. Jimin stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his hair and waist. When Taehyung pulled the dress out, Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. "W-why is the dresss so big?!"

          "Oh my..." Taehyung laughed looking around at the white dress noticing that there was no breast part of the dress  where every female dress would have that feature. "Custom made.... How romantic."