Death or Coma?

That Night Jimin couldn't sleep he had a big grey T-shirt on and underwear, Jimin's head was hurting and what he wanted was death to get rid of it all. Of course he didn't mean it at all, it only just felt that way. Jimin was upset today, due to all of Taehyung's words about Jimeon loving him so much. Jungkook walked in seeing Jimin awake.

         "Why aren't you asleep, my sweet?" Jungkook asked walking over to check up on Jimin.

         "My head hurts, Jungkookie" Jimin cried, he had his hand over his head and continued to sob.

          "Thats it... I can't have you suffer." Jungkook moved the black veil away from the bed and sat down pulling Jimin up and licking his lips.

         Jimin's eyes widened and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and tried to pull away. "N-No! No!! Jungkook no!!"

          "I'M SICK OF KEEPING THIS FROM YOU"

          "Keeping w-what..." Jimin's lip quivered.

            "Jimin... You're dying... If I don't save you now... You'll get into a coma... And die. It's something you special humans have, Hoseok had it but then he was able to transform in time. You... I need to do it now..." Jungkook pulled Jimin's T-shirt collar down a bit to bite his neck.

         "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin sobbed as Jungkook growled.

          "No more waiting... I'm doing this because I love you Jimin.." Jungkook whispered quickly biting Jimin and hearing Jimin cry loudly in pain.

         Jungkook wished to pull away but he couldn't stop until the venom reached every part of Jimin. He will know when the venom has spread through Jimin's body. "J-JUNGKOOK!!! STOP IT!" Jimin felt his body shake bringing his hands up and began trying to shove Jungkook forcefully but suddenly the Venom took longer than usual, It wasn't spreading! Jungkook held Jimin tightly to prevent him from moving. Unexpectedly, Jimin was becoming weak and his strength pushing Jungkook came to a stop. "Y-you're killing... Me Jungkoo-" Jimin grew silent and closed his eyes as Jungkook let go seeing Jimin's body fall back onto the bed motionless for a while.

     "Jimin! JIMIN!!" Jungkook shouted backing away and covering his bloody mouth. Jungkook ran out of the room to get Yoongi again. Jungkook ran down to the guest room and kicked the door open seeing Yoongi laying on the bed with the sleep mask over his face and Hoseok sitting criss crossed next to him. Yoongi heard the door being kicked and Jumped up removing his sleep mask and looking at Jungkook's bloody mouth.

         "YOONGI SOMETHING'S WRONG!" Jungkook yelled as Yoongi quickly got up and ran out the room with Jungkook as Hoseok followed too in worry.

          Yoongi went into the room as Hoseok was told to hold Jungkook back because of the blood that was still flowing from Jimin's neck, Yoongi managed to wrap a band-aid around Jimin's neck, the kit was in the room's bathroom incase of any emergencies and Yoongi was able to prevent any further bleeding.

       Jimin began to breathe but wouldn't wake up. Yoongi stared at Jimin for a solid second. "The venom... It's slow... But it kicked him right to the next stage..."

           Jungkook was in disbelief. "N-no! He JUST FAINTED THAT'S ALL!!" Hoseok tried his best to hold Jungkook back.

          "Jungkook... Please calm down.. Give him time.." Hoseok replied.

           "Jungkook! He's in a coma... You did it too late.. Now all is left is to wait out and see if the Venom will flow or stay in his coma for death." Yoongi stood up and placed Jimin back onto the bed.

         "NO I CAN'T LET HIM DIE HE'S MY EVERYTHING!" Jungkook raised his voice loud.

           "JUNGKOOK.... Please.... Not so loud... He is still alive... Just in his coma." Yoongi walked over to Jungkook patted his back and grabbed Hoseok by the hand and guided him out the room leaving Jungkook with Jimin.

          Jungkook desperately made his way to Jimin and sat down by his side. "I-I did this to you... My Jimin.... I'll stay by with you everyday but please... Wake up soon. Come back to me..."