Stage 3: High Fever

The next day, Yoongi and Hoseok agreed to stay at the mansion for Jimin and hoped to help around with him except for Namjoon and Jin they left the next night. However, Jimin was getting worst. Yoongi realized Jimin was reaching the next stage so quickly and by the afternoon, Jimin was coughing and had High fever, He couldn't stand without getting waves of headaches. Jungkook walked into the room bringing Jimin food, "Jimin... You're getting worst!" Jungkook placed the bag of food next to the bed on the bedside table.

       "N-no... I'll be fine.. Soon I can be with you and Jimeon."

         "JIMIN! LET ME DO IT PLEASE!" Jungkook begged as Jimin shook his head.

          "No... Wait until I say so!" Jimin sat up as Jungkook sighed. Recently Jimin hasn't gotten any better and Yoongi pressured Jungkook to do it very early! But Jungkook hesitated.

         Jungkook couldn't see Jimin like this and just bolted out of the room as Jimin sighed sittitng up in his own to grab the bag of food Jungkook brought him.

        Concurrently, Taehyung was taking care of Jimeon. "Such a handsome and strong little boy!" Taehyung smiled while sitting on the rocking chair. It was like he was glued to Jimeon 24/7 it wasn't his choice but he thought he had to because he heard Jimin grew sick and Jungkook wasn't ever around to take care of the baby so Taehyung was the only one Jimeon chose to care after him. Jimeon was a smart baby, he knew what he wanted and it was Taehyung.

           "Jimeon... I need to talk to your dad today... I heard he was sick..." Taehyung spoke to the baby and of course Jimeon looked up cooing. "It's odd how You actually listen to me... Anyways I'll give you over to your other dad, Jungkook. You were never cared by him... It's gotten to the point where I spent more time with you than your own father!"

          Taehyung sighed and stood up setting Jimeon onto the crib. "Don't cry... I'll be back." Taehyung went out to get Jungkook and bring him to the room where Jimeon was in. After Jungkook went to look after his son, Taehyung went to Jimin.

          "Hello Jimin..." Taehyung greeted Jimin.

         Jimin smiled and looked up at Taehyung. "Hi! H-how's Jimeon?"

         "He's doing alright..."

         "Oh good. What would you need?"

          "Actually... I came to talk to you about Jimeon." Taehyung sat down on a leathered one seat couch.

            "Sure... Whats up?" Jimin layed down and turned over facing Taehyung.

         "I... I think Jimeon likes me.." Taehyung confessed.

         Jimin took a moment and then began to Giggle in a weak way. "Of course he does... He likes everyone."

         "No, Jimin... I think he loves me." Jimin grew silent listening to what Taehyung had to say. "He only chooses me... He wants to be with me... I can feel it..."

       "But Taehyung... He's just a baby.... He doesn't know what he wants..." Jimin sat up gently.

          "Jimin... You don't understand.. How it is...for me.. Seeing everyone with their own significant others... And me with no one."

          "So are you going to just.... Wait for him to get older... To be with him?" Jimin looked down.

          "Yes... I want to be with him.. Look Jimin! I'll protect him!" Taehyung continued.

            "Taehyung... Stop. That's not right, Just let him live his life and choose what he wants."

          "But what he wants is me!" Taehyung raised his voice standing up.

          "Tae-"

         "No! Don't you 'Tae' me! Do you remember how easily I backed off of you and Jungkook that night he claimed you? And let you both be together?! It was tough for me! Getting over love is tough and it's not easy! But when... When I sensed him... Jimeon. That day I sensed Jimeon inside of you through my vision.. I knew I wouldn't have to wait any longer."

         "So you plan to fall in love with my son?" Jimin was angry. "This isn't any game!"

           "Jimin! I will wait for him!"

          "Oh No you won't! From now on... Leave Jimeon with Jungkook... With his actual father. Not his so called 'daddy.'

          "No. I'll end up taking care of him because not even Jungkook is right." Taehyung shot back.

          "Excuse me?"

          "Jungkook is upset... He is stressing that he needs to convert you Jimin... Please you need to do it.. You're getting sick."

          "Don't change the conversation!?" Jimin placed his hand on his head and felt hurt at the pain wanting to cry because of the headache.

        "Jimin... Listen. I'm not going get you angry... I'm just letting you know what I feel... Because I fell in love with Jimeon." Taehyung got up leaving Jimin with no words. Jimin was staring at Taehyung as he left. It was like having a sword going through his chest just hearing Taehyung's feelings towards Jungkook and Jimin's son!

         Jimin sighed and layed back onto the bed groaning at the pain of his headache. "Why.."