Wedding Bells

Jimin was waiting in his room to be called down by Han. He looked at his reflection and thought to himself, he wasn't nervous rather excited to see the ceremony. When Jimin heard the knock on his door, He bolted towards it and opened the door as Han held out his hand to escort him downstairs and into the backyard.

            "Mr.Park, did you put on your heels yet?" Han asked as the white heels were sitting on the bed.

          "Ah, okay.." Jimin sat down quickly puting on the heels as they fit perfectly. Jimin began to walk in them steadily while Han held a bouquet of white roses to Jimin and took Jimin's hand guiding him down the big mansion's steps. Together they headed outside where the ceremony was being held.

       Jimin looked down until the doors opened, he rose his head up to see lanterns and lilacs, bells and guests, the flowers were everywhere. White Chairs along the aisle with a red carpet leading to the front where Jungkook stood there under the arbor of vines smiling.

           Jimin felt himself tear up as he began to walk down the aisle with Han guiding him and making sure he wouldn't trip

           Jimin felt himself tear up as he began to walk down the aisle with Han guiding him and making sure he wouldn't trip. Jimin met with Jungkook under the arbor as a man standing there to 'bless' the marriage, it was Namjoon, a bright yellow eyed vampire... This meant he was a high jumper. He allowed them to join hands together before they began. 

          Namjoon cleared his throat, "We are gathered here today not only to celebrate, but to honor such a special couple on their big day."

        Meanwhile Taehyung was sitting upfront with Jimeon in his arms. He always held the boy 24/7, Taehyung felt a tap on his left shoulder making him turn his head. It was another vampire, this vampire had light blue eyes which meant the type that was capable of masquerading as humans. The vampire was like a handsome prince, he had nice shoulders and had a perfect smile. "Seokjin." Taehyung whispered. "Welcome to the wedding."

          "Hello Taehyung.... Is that your human child? As in... Adopted human child?" Seokjin asked looking at the small baby cooing and watching Taehyung's every move.

         "No... This is their child.. You see, that human with a dress is a special human so he got pregnant by him. Jungkook." Taehyung explained. "I know it's a bit confusing at first but-"

       "No I understand... Ah, love is so beautiful... Capable of being seen by the dead. Have you ever realized how that baby stares at you with such love?"

           Taehyung grew silent and looked back at Jimeon and pulled him up to look at him. "....he does?"

         "Yes... It's like he has something for you. What do you know? Theres love in youth aswell." Seokjin smiled as Jimeon placed his small hand on Taehyung's cold face.

     "Wow

     "Wow... He didn't even flinch at your cold skin... That's how you know he holds great love towards you." Seokjin stated as Taehyung was shocked. Someone who actually loved and thought about Taehyung? It was Jimeon... It was him all along Although, he was too young to love and care for others.

       Taehyung still embraced the feeling and smiled at the boy. "He never flinched because his mind is clouded with the thought of love? Such a young and special kid." Taehyung couldn't help but to feel Joy that someone actually loved him even if he couldn't be with the child, he just loved the fact that someone cared for him and that's all he needed.

       "Falling in love is rare, something that doesn't happen everyday... It's when your heart begins to trust the other person with confidence and love which creates something greater." Namjoon looked at Seokjin and did a quick wink. "With love always comes with trust and loyalty, passion and grace and of course.. Teamwork. With trust, you trust eachother with your love and never doubt your significant other on anything and you don't judge them either. With Loyalty, you both understand eachother and need no one else to interfere. With passion, comes with kisses and embrace to be a reminder how strong your love is. With Grace, you both learn how beautiful each second life is when you are with your lover cherishing every second. Finally, Teamwork.. It is the most important key to a relationship and makes miracles happen to make that love between the both of you sprout each day." Namjoon cleared his throat again. "Do you, Jeon Jungkook... Take Park Jimin to be the one you protect, love cherish and care for as long as you love him and keep him in your heart?"

           "I do." Jungkook replied moving his hands a bit with Jimin's.

           "Do you, Park Jimin.. Take Jungkook to be the man of your life, protector and guardian to accept into your heart for as long as you hold him close?"

           "I do! Yes!" Jimin nodded excitedly feeling Jungkook's cold hands but not caring enough to break his hands away for even a second!

          "May the Grooms exchange vows." Namjoon smiled while looking at Jungkook so he can share his vow first.

           Jungkook intertwined his hands slowly with Jimin's and looked into his dark brown eyes.     "Silent... Beautiful silence,
Almost as cold as death,
Others run...
But you chose to stay..." Jimin began to cry in tears of joy just recalling the words Jungkook told him on the day he confessed his love to Jimin.
"As beautiful as a star,
The moans you whimper at night,
Are beautiful...
Even the tears that you have shed,
Shine like a star.

I'll call you my starchild,
Shine as bright as any star,
But silenced when hurt,
Like a child.

Your delicate touch on my cold skin,
Makes me feel alive again,
When you cry,
Makes me feel deprived.

My little starchild...
Your warm kisses on my cold skin is mild,
I lived in eternal darkness,
But, my starchild shined and guided me back to reality..." Jungkook smiled, "I love you Park Jimin."

            "... I'm.. I'm still speechless till this day.." Jimin dried his tears, "The moment I began to fall for you made me feel happy, it took you time but you came around and said it to me in return making our lives change from the moment we both said I love you. So... I'll tell you that every second in everyday of our lives.." Jimin finished, "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

       "May we have the rings," Namjoon announced as Yoongi walked up with a pillow handing it over like a small ring boy. They chose Yoongi to be like a ring boy since he was short.

          The two slid the golden engagement rings into eachother's fingers. "Let this be a symbol to represent that love between you both won't grow apart, and from this day on... You both will be there for each other. You may now kiss the groom." Namjoon stepped back allowing Jungkook to pull Jimin close gently and kissed him under the arbor to celebrate their new life together as one.

" Namjoon stepped back allowing Jungkook to pull Jimin close gently and kissed him under the arbor to celebrate their new life together as one