Flinch

Taehyung pulled his finger away gently and looked at the small premature baby. "A-are you special?! No... I don't think you are...dead? No... How can you not feel my cold touch? Are your feeling senses bad?" Taehyung held the small baby's soft hand to the cold part of the crib to check. Then Jimeon flinched and almost wanted to cry, that's when Taehyung pulled Jimeon into his arms. "If you can feel that... Why can't you feel me?" Taehyung set Jimeon down as the baby looked up and kept staring at the vampire. Taehyung sat down on the rocking chair and began to think. "How.... You are 100% human... How is this possible?!" Taehyung looked back at the silent child and placed his hand on Jimeon's cheek softly. The baby didn't react again! "Maybe you think I'm not so lonely... Maybe you care about me. I can be your special friend! I need to tell Jimin..." Taehyung then held a small nursery bottle and began to feed Jimeon. "We can be best friends!" Taehyung smiled at the small baby boy.
____________________________________

         The next morning Jimin was wearing his sleep attire, white T-shirt over his boxers he didn't hear Jimeon cry at all last night since Jungkook was trying to hear the baby but apparently no cries. Jimin made his way to the next room and see the small baby asleep. "Oh god... I forgot to feed him!" Jimin began to panic making another bottle of nursery milk.

         "It's fine Jimin... I fed him..." Taehyung walked in smiling. "I watched over him all night and fed him at the time that was necessary."

     "Oh.. Oh! Thankyou.." Jimin smiled putting the nursery milk away. "Did you check his diaper and changed him time to time?"

        "Yup! I did it all.." Taehyung smiled as Jimeon woke up. "Oh look he's awake."

         Jimin walked over to the crib and carried the baby. "Good morning Jimeon!" Jimin walked to the cabinets as he picked out a red jumpsuit for the baby suddenly the cabinet was jammed with all of the babies clothes, Jimin pulled on the red jumpsuit and the clothes jumped out falling onto the floor and making a mess. "shit..." Jimin said under his breath. Jimeon began to cry as Jimin looked at Jimeon and began to bounce him gently. "What's wrong, Jimeon?~" Jimin checked the baby but he wouldn't stop crying.

         "Mind if I help?" Taehyung walked next to Jimin having his hands out to hold Jimeon.

         "Yes please just carry him" Jimin handed the baby over to Taehyung and that's when Jimeon stopped crying. "Taehyung you aren't wearing any....gloves.." Jimin grew concerned and didn't see his son get cold at all.

         "It's weird right? Isn't Jimeon human? He's human right?" Taehyung faced Jimin.

         "Yes! He's a healthy baby boy... How is he doing this? Does this mean Jungkook can carry him?" Jimin asked picking up all of the baby clothes from the floor.

         "I don't know... Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung looked at the baby already comfortable in Taehyung's arms.

         "No it's fine, Taehyung. It can mean he likes you!" Jimin smiled putting the clothes away and holding Jimeon's small hand.

         "There goes my fiance~" Jungkook stepped in with a smile.

          "Woah, Fiance?" Taehyung faced the two.

          "Yes he's mine... I'm happy!" Jungkook chuckled hugging Jimin from the back. "I asked him last night..."

           Jimin nodded blushing."I'm not expecting anything big... Just an engagement ring." Jimin then remembered the weird interaction Jimeon did. "Jungkook... Jimeon can take Taehyung's cold touch... Isn't that odd?"

        Jungkook tilted his head. "Is that so?"

         Taehyung nodded pressing Jimeon's small face to his. Jungkook payed attention to Jimeon's reaction and was surprised. Jungkook walked up to Jimeon and placed his pinky on the babies cheek, thats when Jimeon began to sob at the coldness. Jungkook pulled his finger away, "That's strange..."

        Jimin went to wrap his hand around Jungkook's arm. "This can mean.. He likes Taehyung... Right?"

       "I never thought a human can react like that... Only special humans can do that but only when warmth is shared.."

          "I don't think there's a problem... This makes me happy!" Taehyung smiled passing the baby to Jimin.

         Jimeon began to cry again as Jimin was left in shock. "Why are you crying now?" Jimin held Jimeon and went to change him into a red jumpsuit. The whole day Taehyung had to walk around the mansion with Jimin and Jimeon to make sure if Jimin had one problem Taehyung can be there to help.

      Meanwhile, Han and Jungkook began to discuss about a surprise wedding ceremony, Jimin insisted something normal just a ring and say that they are married but Jungkook wished for a human traditional wedding for Jimin. He wanted it to be the most memorable moment in Jimin's life.