Accepted

Jungkook was holding Jimin's hand as the human was in deep coma. Jungkook couldn't cry, he missed him deeply and couldn't handle the stress. It was like Jimin was dead. The only thing Jungkook wished for was the venom to spread, However, It was like the venom moved slow and if it didn't move quick enough in time... Jimin would die at the final stage. Jungkook thought of taking care of Jimeon because he knew if Jimin won't ever wake up, he will be a lonely father with his son. If Jimin died, Jungkook wouldn't know what to do with Jimeon, he would occasionally take care of him but he will leave him with Taehyung Only because when he looks at Jimeon he see's Jimin's lips and his smile and it reminded Jungkook of Jimin's cries when the vampire tried to convert him.

         Jungkook thought of himself as a killler, he was a killer before and it didn't bother him but now it did. The guilt of leading the love of his life to death made him feel like walking out into the sun and dying. Jungkook walked into Jimeon's room as Taehyung was feeding Jimeon, the baby had a black and white jumpsuit with panda ears for the hoodie. Taehyung looked and stood up to face Jungkook placing the bottle down and began to burp the baby. "..Jungkook... He'll wake up... I know it."

          Jungkook was silent and nodded holding out his hands to hold his son as Jimeon let out a cute burp. Taehyung handed Jimeon to Jungkook and forced a smile, Taehyung was very overprotective for Jimeon and loved him so deeply.... It was like love at first sight but Jimin didn't like the idea. Jungkook was holding his son for the first time in a while. He looked down at his child and made a smile for his small human. "Jimeon... Would you like to see your dad?" Jungkook asked bouncing the little baby.

         "Won't Jimeon get sick too?" Taehyung asked.

          Jungkook looked at the baby. "Jimin isn't awake and coughing.... He's just sleeping right now..."

        Taehyung nodded wanting to assist Jungkook and Jimeon when they went to see Jimin. The three made it over to the room as Jungkook pulled up a chair next to the bed and parted the black veil so he can see Jimin.

         Jimin layed on the bed as if he was asleep, he hasn't awakened nor even said a word in his sleep which made Jungkook feel empty. It was like his husband was dead. "He's breathing..." Taehyung said. "He is still here..."

            "Yes.. Look Jimeon, it's your father.... Jimin!" Jungkook whispered as Jimeon was cooing. "You are too young to understand how much he cares for you... He kept talking about you... Didn't want me to covert him because he wanted to be able to run around with you and talk to you as a human...." Jungkook held Jimeon close as  Taehyung felt bad.. He didn't mean to get mad at Jimin... He knew it was just Jimin watching over his little boy.

          Taehyung sat down and stared at the ground sighing and remembering how angry he was and how he shouted at Jimin because Taehyung was blinded by love that he became desperate for it to the point where he ended up getting obsessed and jealous. "Jungkook.... Will you take care of Jimeon from now on?"

          Jungkook layed his body back onto the seat and pulling Jimeon close. "How can I? I don't known what to do! I don't know how to take care of a human baby!" Jungkook raised his voice as Jimeon grew silent just staring at his father on the bed breathing but not talking and moving around happliy like how he used to.

         "Jungkook... I can help you." Taehyung claimed.

          "I'm glad you actually care about, Jimeon... You are a good friend to him... I guess he can call you his brother or uncle!" Jungkook gave a bright grin again.

           ".......or lover...." Taehyung added looking down as Jungkook's grin faded into silence.

           "Do you really love him?" Jungkook asked.

            "Yes... I-"

           "You don't have to explain it, I've seen it for the past few weeks.. I guess I can say Jimeon wants you too... Just please be patient and wait until he's an adult for any of this."

           "I-I understand! I'll protect him and be his best friend for the meantime!" Taehyung began to smile, he was happy Jungkook accepted it but all was left was to have Jimin accept them... If he wakes up anytime soon that is.