Dress

"This is ridiculous! I won't wear that!" Jimin argued as Taehyung pulled out undergarments from the bag.

         Taehyung started laughing in amusment just looking at the white garments. There was a white corset connected to the laced underwear and small white straps attatched to the matching leggings. Jimin looked at it in embarrassment. "Yup Jungkook has lost it!" Taehyung couldn't stop laughing until Jimin shoved the vampire and took the undergarment to change into it in the bathroom. "Wait Jimin I need to help you with the dress!"

        "You better not look at me while I wear the undergarments!" Jimin hissed shutting the bathroom door and putting on the undergarments while Taehyung waited outside the bathroom setting the dress up.

          Finally Jimin stepped out and Taehyung stared at Jimin trying hard not to laugh. "....nice.." Taehyung covered his mouth trying his best.

         "Shut up.." Jimin's face was pink as Taehyung tightened the corset for Jimin.

       "I'm surprised you are use to this already, Jungkook told me you use to struggle just putting on the corset, now you are calm about it." Taehyung commented tightening the corset and then bringing the dress over Jimin and adjusting the small wrinkles.

         Jimin looked back at Taehyung to check if he looked okay. "Do I look good?"

         Taehyung fixed his eyes on Jimin and nodded smiling

         Taehyung fixed his eyes on Jimin and nodded smiling. "Perfect!"

          "It looks like I'm getting married! Wait a sec...." Jimin turned around and raised an eyebrow. "....am I? Is there... A ceremony?"

         Taehyung nodded. "No....?"

           "My goodness Taehyung! You are horrible at this!" Jimin gathered his gown and walked over to the bed to sit down.

          "Pft... You didn't hear it from me!" Taehyung scoffed getting out a few makeup supplies from the bag. "You are lucky I know how make up is worn."

          "You are NOT going to put that on me!" Jimin argued.

         "Jungkook said I'll have to put these things on you! Now don't fight with me!"

          "What am I going to where heels aswell?!"

           Taehyung got silent kicking the bag away. "....Nope..."

        Jimin sighed, "Fine I'll do it. Only because Jungkook actually took the time to get all of these together."
____________________________________

          It was almost time for the wedding, Jungkook gazed out the window of an empty abandoned room wearing a black elegant black tuxedo with a golden pin "Jk" written on it. As he was looking out the window, he looked at the decorations.

         "Master Jungkook!" Han walked in with Jimeon being fed with a bottle in his arms. "Hoseok and Yoongi have arrived."

          "So soon... I'm surprised they made it here before sunset.." Jungkook turned around and walked over to Han holding his hands out to Jimeon.

          Han handed Jungkook the baby and looked around at the vacant small room with only one window. "Why are you here, Master Jungkook?"

          "It's a calm room.. Silent and has a good view of the back yard." Jungkook cradled Jimeon gently.

           "I see... You should think of putting something in this room so it wouldn't be vacant and hold an echo each time we speak, Master Jungkook."

           "I like it this way.. It's like a secret room." Jungkook looked at Jimeon's cute small outfit, Jimeon had a white small tuxedo that wasnt too tight. Made comfortable and fitting for the small child. "Did you put this on him?"

           "Yes he looks adorable does he?"

           "Yes he does!" Jungkook chuckled looking at his small son.

           "He really does look like you when you were alive, the eyes and everything!"

          Jungkook smiled. "I didn't think it was possible but I have no regrets...."

          "Oh, Master Jungkook. We will begin ceremony now I suggest we make our way downstairs now that the sun is setting." Han claimed as Jungkook nodded following Han out of the room.