Stage 2: Blood

Jungkook ran around the mansion looking for Yoongi. Yoongi then stepped out of the guest room and rolled his eyes. "IT IS DAYTIME! WHY MUST YOU BOTHER?!" Yoongi shouted as Jungkook came running towards him. Yoongi was wearing black silk PJ's and a sleeping mask to cover his face.

         "Why are you wearing that? Vampires don't sleep." Jungkook asked.

          "I can still believe..." Yoongi folded his arms.

        "You poor soul... Anyways.. Yoongi! I need you to help me... Jimin is sick!"

        "I knew it... Take me to him." Yoongi walked with Jungkook while Jungkook explained what was wrong with Jimin, as they made it upstairs to Jimin's room "Jungkook, it's better if you stay out... He might cough blood again." Yoongi walked in as Jungkook remained outside of the door standing still and looking at the door waiting for Yoongi to come back and tell him what was wrong with Jimin.

         Namjoon and Jin was walking upstairs and saw Jungkook leaning his head on the door worried. "Jungkook?" Namjoon approached Jungkook. "What's wrong?"

           Jungkook looked back at Namjoon, "Jimin's sick... I'm worried."

            "Oh my... I hope he'll be alright." Seokjin responded. "How long have you waited?"

         "So far.. Only a few minutes.. Wheres Hoseok?"

          "Hoseok is bothering the butler, Han." Namjoon answered.

           "Alright...." Jungkook can hear Jimin cough inside of the room and figured he'll be there for a while.

         After waiting for a long time, Yoongi stepped out and closed the door behind him as Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook grew curious. Yoongi kept walking down the steps until Jungkook called out. "Min Yoongi!"

        Yoongi stopped and shut his eyes. "Y-yes?"

          "What's wrong with Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

            Yoongi walked back to them and looked at Jungkook. "Jimin is sick... It's similar to what Hoseok had."

           "You can cure it right?" Jin asked as Jungkook nodded. "Can't you?" Jungkook blurted out.

           "Let me finish! This is something only special humans have... After they shared warmth.. Their body becomes like a time bomb. Once his sickness reaches a point he will die in his sleep. There are stages to these, stage one is mild coughing, then stage two is blood from coughing which he has now.. Third stage is high fever and then stage four, coma... Then comes death in his coma."

          "But you said Hoseok had it! Now he doesn't!!" Jungkook shouted.

          "Well yeah I was able to find out before stage two. I can see why Jimin didn't give much attention to it because he believed it was just common. However.. Jimin is more fragile since he was in labor before the date of delivery."

         "W-what can I do....."

       "Jungkook I don't-"

         "JUST TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO!" Jungkook yelled looking up at Yoongi.

           "You can try to convert him..." Yoongi replied.

         "Are you sure nothing will happen?" Namjoon asked.

       "I don't know! I never got too far in this with Hoseok. But what I do know is that you should Keep Jimin far from Jimeon. It can hurt him too.. Even if it means he won't be with his son for the final days of his life. Oh by the way I gave Jimin the plan B pill, you're welcome."

          Jungkook quickly punched a wall making Jin flinch. "I DONT CARE ABOUT NO STUPID PLAN B...stupid... This stupid time limit!"

          "You should be quick Jungkook..." Jin spoke up.

      "He has a point.. He just reached his stage two so perhaps theres time.." Namjoon claimed as Yoongi nodded.

         Jungkook walked into the room to see Jimin looking at him. "Jungkook... I'm sorry..."

      "Jimin... I have to convert you now." Jungkook blurted out.

         Jimin was afraid his eyes widened and he began to tremble shaking his head no. "N-no... No! Not now.. I still have to be alive for our Jimeon... I don't want him to be alone..."

          "Jimin... Listen to me, my Dear.." Jungkook avoided telling Jimin what he had so he won't be afraid. "I-I don't want you sick... I don't want you to suffer."

        "But I don't want to be dead just yet! It's a human thing... I'll be alright.." Jimin forced a smile as Jungkook denied it all in his mind.

         "Stop stalling Jimin let me help you..." Jungkook parted the black see-through veil from the bed and approached Jimin.

        "NO NO!! STOP NOT YET!! I want to be alive to be able to hug my own son without using gloves..." Jimin began to sob. "I have yet to hold him.." Jimin kept crying as the others outside the door heard his wishes.

         "Jimin.. This way is better.. You won't get sick anymore! Live with me forever!" Jungkook tried to persuade Jimin.

          "Please.... Give me untill-"

        "No Jimin! Please this is good for you." Jungkook held Jimin's wrists as Jimin struggled to pull them from his husbands cold grasp.

        "Stop it... STOP IT!!!" Jimin pulled his hands away and hid his face under the pillow like an upset kid.

         "Jimin! I'm trying to help!" Jungkook grew worried. "Le-"

          "Go away... Leave me here... Let me... Just stay here... I'll get better you'll see.." Jimin refuse to get bitten and remained under the pillow.

         Jungkook was angry, he kicked the bedside table and threw the glass lamp onto the wall as Jimin used the pillow to cover his own ears from the noise. ".....fine.. Have it your way..." Jungkook walked out of the room leaving Jimin on the bed to cry to himself.