Fragile soul

"Kiss me gently~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook took off his suit leaving himself naked getting ontop of Jimin and kissing him along the white corset. Jimin felt the kisses on his corset and smiled. "I want you now~"

         "Oh? My small and fragile  doll has no patience..." Jungkook chuckled. "On fours."

          Just by hearing Jungkook's command, Jimin got on his knees and hands arching his back for Jungkook. "Are you going to take off my undergarments now?"

           "No... I want you like this.. Good posture and a sexy undergarment to play with you all night~" Jungkook got on his knees behind Jimin's rear and moved his hands down to Jimin's nipples, undoing the corset a bit and teasing him with the cold tip of his fingertips along Jimin's areola. "Beg for me to give it to you good~"

             "Ngh... You are still cold.. Im sensitive there- Jungkook..." Jimin let out a breath trying to endore the cold touch on his nips. His touch was like a cold ice cube onto his hard warm nipple, "Jungkook.... Fuck me... Fuck me hard.. I want it good. I want you to give it to me hard.." Jimin felt a bit humiliated just saying that but then again, he wanted to talk dirty like that to his husband.

              The vampire quickly began absorbing the warmth, "Excellent~" Jungkook rubbed his hand along Jimin's anus and to his balls feeling each of Jimin's body part through the underwear. Jungkook set the under part of the underwear aside revealing only Jimin's hole. Jungkook then managed to go in dry as he felt his cock already pumping with cum out. Jungkook made sure he wasn't going to cum into Jimin so he began to thrust making Jimin start to moan.

         "Ahh~ Jungkook.... I love it.. Faster~" Jimin cried while Jungkook kept thrusting making Jimin moan non stop, at this point they didn't care if they were loud, Jungkook held the underwear aside refusing to take it off. The human looked down to see his cum leaking through his underwear. "Mm~ Jungkook... I'm getting it wet!" Jimin huffed while Jungkook kept thrusting.

           "Pay no attention to it, dear." Jungkook began to moan while thrusting, he enjoyed it. Jimin's hands clenched on the bed sheets while beginning to scream, his head shot up looking at the ceiling and couldn't stop moaning uncontrollably.

            "Jungkook.... Mmm.... AH! FUck..... I-" Jimin could barely speak with all of his moans coming out of his mouth.

             Jungkook heard Jimin taking his member out, turning Jimin over and pulling down the underwear halfway. He moved Jimin's legs up as it stretched the underwear a bit since Jimin couldn't spread his legs with the underwear still on. Jungkook managed to thrust in forcefully as Jimin slammed his hands on to the bed holding the sheets tightly again, Moaning Jungkook's name so loudly. Jungkook loved the way Jimin made moans and cries during the sexual intercourse, He knew that's how good he was plunging into Jimin roughly.

             As Jungkook felt close, Jimin held Jungkook's wrist preventing him from pulling out, "J-Jimin?"

            "Please... Cum inside of me~" Jimin pleaded not wanting to let go as Jungkook slowed down on his thrusts.

            "Jimin, You know I can't do that!"

           "Please Jungkook.... I want to feel good... I want it." Jimin tried to persuade Jungkook as he pulled him to lean in closer "...please.."

          "You'll get pregnant.." Jungkook panted trying not to cum.

        Jimin sighed "There's birth control for that.."

            Jungkook nodded and resumed thrusting until he came into Jimin as Jimin moaned enjoying the feeling of having Jungkook's love just fill up inside of him. Jungkook didn't want to make Jimin upset so he ended up giving him what he wanted. Jungkook slipped Jimin's underwear up once Jimin came already and was left panting as half of his corset was covered in cum which was a bit hard to see. Jungkook loosened the tight corset and removed it leaving Jimin in the laced underwear and strapped laced leggings that made him look stunning in Jungkook's eyes.
____________________________________

          The next morning Jimin woke up on the bed alone as he quickly sat up and began coughing into his hands avoiding on coughing onto the bed sheets. Instantaneously, Jimin felt his hands very warm after coughing into them and noticed there was blood on them, he began to panic. Promptly, Jungkook walked in with a small bag. "My dear, up so early?" Jungkook walked up but when he got closer he dropped the bag looking at Jimin's everymove.

            Jimin moved his hands under the covers but it was no use.. Jungkook still sensed it. "Jungkook-"

        "....show... Now." Jungkook demanded walking over to Jimin and trying not to go insane for his blood.

           "It's nothing!" Jimin continued as Jungkook forcefully grabbed Jimin's hands from under the bed to see blood. Jungkook quickly stood up and backed away covering his nose and mouth.

         "It is something, Jimin! Why won't you tell me?!" Jungkook had his eyes already going red vibrant.

          "I-I don't want you to stress over the small things.." Jimin began to sob. "Jungkook... Please help me..."

            "Hold on there...I'll get Yoongi.. He knows about special humans since Hoseok was one before." Jungkook quickly stepped out of the room to find Yoongi in the mansion.