07. it cast | multiples

I'll try to heat somethings up and keep it PG-15 , if that's even a thing. I'll do a 'what they 

love about you' in physical form to!

what they love about you - Mentally -  

Wyatt: 

Stan loves how you make fun of him after beating him at a video game. He could actually never beat you at most games and sometimes you wonder if he lets you win. He loves how your face lights up when the screen indicates that you've won and how you proceed to jump up and poke his face, put your arms around his shoulders and shake him, and annoy him about how much he sucks compared to you. "I beat you, you loser. ahahaha. you suck. this is my game now, bitches." you'd laugh. "Y/N!" Wyatt would yell, motioning towards your colorful vocabulary. 

Finn:

Finn absolutely loves how you react right before he softly bites his lip and kisses you. Your face gets insanely red right before he connects his lips to yours. No matter how much time goes by that you two are together, it never fails to make you nervous when you see him leaning into you. He loves it even more when you get sudden confidence boosts and wrap your arms around his neck and pretend you're in control. You and him both know he's in control. 

Jack: 

Jack loves how you know how to have fun. If you're stressed out about school, he knows that if he can get you out of your chair then you can have fun with him. You know how to put yourself out there and be a people person. He loves how you can get things done but have fun while doing so. Like when you cook breakfast, you'll throw flour all over him and he'll do the same back and it'll turn to a big flour fight. He doesn't have as much fun with anyone as much as he does with you. 

Jaeden:

Jaeden loves how you can stay in for a night and go out with him for another. You're both an outdoor and indoor person and he is thankful for it because he knows he doesn't have to fight with you to find something to do together. You love to be outside playing basketball with him, sometimes, or staying inside and cuddling on the couch together. When there's a silence between you two, it's never uncomfortable and if there isn't silence, you could talk for hours about everything and anything. 

Sophia: 

It takes two to make a relationship work and Sophia could not explain in words how much she loves you for fighting for the relationship you two have together. Even through all the hate and fears of coming out as a couple, you have never given up on her or have even considered it and she hasn't either. She knows that she could always count on you for being there for her and you will protect each other no matter what. 

Chosen:

Chosen thinks it's a gift that you're not camera shy. He adores how you will smile really big once he points his camera at you and you won't put your hand up to your face. You think you look terrible in the pictures but he believes he's never seen a bad picture of you and could never decide which one to put as his lockscreen. He also thinks it's cute how when you go to premieres with him and immediately strike a pose. He enjoys showing you off. 

Nicholas: 

Nicholas likes how you can get really competitive at sports and nearly beat him. of course, he tends to be a lot taller and stronger than you and will easily just take the ball away from you if you're close enough to him. He'll use sports as an excuse to wrap his arms around you and will sometimes kiss your cheek all the way down to your neck to distract you and when you least expect it, he'll snatch the ball away and run. 

--

okay, i added nicholas in this because some people might want him, some might not. Next time I do one of these, i'll use the cast as their characters. I will also do stranger things. 

Please, give feedback, tell me what i need to do more of or less of, i could use the constructive criticism. i love you all, have a good day!

[ unedited ]