29. Eddie Kaspbrak imagine

"you're mine, you have to remember that." 

-

"eddie, it really does bother me that you always make your way to the barrens." you shuttered, grabbing the inhaler from his nightstand and handing it to him. 

eddie and i were the good kids of Derry who obtained strict parents with ridiculous rules but when eddie and i were together, we were legit partners in crime and sneaking in through his window was something i had gotten used to since his mother despised me so much. 

sometimes i thought she had a crush on her own son. it was a disturbing thought. "the barrens are a sacred place, y/n" eddie smirked, obviously joking. "we have a leader, a society and a democracy." he proceeded. 

"oh yeah? and what exactly falls under those categories?" i asked, crossing my arms over my chest as i watched him swiftly walk to the other side of the room and grab his epipen. 

"our leader is bill. our society is the people included and the democracy is how we decide what we get to do with ourselves." he answered, finally turning to me and grabbing my hands. "come with me, they'll accept you." he warmly smiled. 

i almost didn't trust him when he said it. i had felt as if he only said it because i was his girlfriend and he wanted to make me feel better. 

reluctantly, i looked in his brown eyes and found myself nodding, all the while, hesitation running through my mind. 

-

"you have your inhaler, right?" i questioned, pushing through the tall grass. 

"yes, y/n." he answered. 

"and your needle thingy to?" i asked. 

"epiPen. yes , i got it." he chuckled. "why are you laughing?" i asked, "because you're just as bad as my mom." he answered. you cringed and lightly punched his shoulder. 

when you reached the barrens, there sat a few boys and one girl. just as eddie had explained to you before. "hey, e-e-die. we fo-fo-fou-nd some-" bill started talking before he noticed you beside. "wow, who's the girl?" richie interfered, immediately stepping in front of you. 

"uh, my girlfriend." eddie said, grabbing your hand and pulling you closer to his hand. "i'm y/n." you smiled, reaching out to shake richie's hand, which he didn't hesitate to shake. "yeah, she's also mine." eddie said, slapping richie's hand away. 

"shit on it, eddie." richie said, smiling at you before walking away swiftly. "you're mine , you have to remember that, y/n." eddie whispered. you nodded and quickly kissed his lips. "i know that, eds." 

-

ah, im sorry this one was really short and terrible! i just kinda quickly scrambled through this to give you guys something! 

comment on who you want an imagine on next!