27. PART 2 - Multiples | all casts

Wyatt: 

MESSAGES: 

wyatt: y/n, come over, my parents aren't home. 

you: ew, wyatt, don't start. 

wyatt: that's not what i meant! they said you could come over. apparently, they 'trust me' which is their mistake. 

you: mistake, why? 

wyatt: i'm not gonna discuss their mistakes, will you just come over, pleaseeeee? i haven't seen you in a few days. 

you: fine, i'll be there in 10. 

---

you quickly grabbed your converse that sat by the door and put them on as quickly as possible, grabbed your phone and ran out the door, remembering to lock the door behind you. 

as you approached wyatt's door, he immediately opened it and a big smile spread across his face. "you were watching for me?" you chuckled, "yes! now, come here, you!" he laughed, running up to you and wrapping his arms around you to give you a tight hug. you smiled into his neck before he picked you up without hesitation and ran inside with you. 

he carefully threw you down on the couch and hovered above you. "are you just gonna stare or are you gonna kiss me?" you smirked. his smile somehow grew wider and he grabbed you, making you stand up on your feet as he took your spot on the couch and pulled you down to meet his lips. 

By the way it seemed, it looked as if it was a make-out session, but it was just a passionate kiss. no wandering hands, just pure innocence. (AS IF) 

"it's nice to see you again, y/n!" his mom yelled from the doorway, you and wyatt immediately pulled away and looked at her in embarrassment. you cleared your throat awkwardly before speaking, "it's nice to see you again, Mrs. Oleff." You sheepishly smiled. "you know better than to call me that, call me by my name." she smiled before returning her gaze to wyatt, "getting a little touchy, huh?" she smiled, "no! no! it was just a kiss, mom." Wyatt blushed, avoiding your gaze. "yeah, well, have at it. nothing below the chest." she smiled before grabbed something from the kitchen table and walking out of the house again. "i want another kiss." wyatt said as soon as she shut the door. 

Chosen: 

"please pay attention to the green seatbelt lights above you at all times, thank you, and have a safe flight." the flight attendant announced throughout the plane before walking away in formality. "uh, i don't like thisssss." you whined. your leg was shaking uncontrollably out of being nervous and you held onto chosen's hand tighter as time escalated. "y/n, im right here, i promise, you'll be alright, okay, love?" he smiled down at you. you were seated in the middle of the three seats and chosen was at the window. no one was at the aisle seat. Chosen kissed the top of your head and reassure you that you'd be fine. 

soon enough, the flight began and the plane started running down the road and in a very short amount of time, it hovered above the ground and into the air. you began shaking furiously and leaned your head back, taking deep breaths. "y/n, y/n, you're okay, baby. look at me." chosen warmly said, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look in his eyes. "i know you're afraid, it's your first flight, but i'm right here and i swear to god, i will not let anything hurt you, okay?" he smiled. It calmed you down a bit, but not enough to make a physical difference. your legs were still shaking, your hands still sweating. "i love you, y/n." chosen said, you looked directly in his eyes. it was the first time he'd said that. "you wha-?" you were interrupted by his lips immediately making contact with yours. And instead of finding your breath like you had been the entire flight, you lost it. "uhm, guys?" a voice called from the seats behind you. you both pulled away to look at sophia and jeremy attempting to control their laughter. both of you immediately blushed and looked away from their stares. "that was really nasty." jeremy chuckled, leaning forward in his seat. "don't listen to him, he's mad because he can't get some. it was adorable." sophia interfered. jeremy looked at her sideways. "bet" he said. 

Noah: 

"let's play 7 minutes in heaven." jack smirked at everyone who was in a circle. "what is this, 50 shades of grey? no." jaeden disagreed, looking at jack as if he just ate a run over waffle. "no! none of that nasty shit. just.. talking." jack dreamily smiled, looking over at you. you subtly shook your head, not wanting the rest of the group to see you disagreeing. Jack, your best friend, was the only one who was aware of your crush on Noah Schnapp. 

"talk about whatttt?" jaeden argued once again. "ANYTHING, JAEDEN, ANYTHING!" Jack yelled. Jaeden flinched dramatically and put a hand over his heart. " suck it." he said, jack rolled his eyes and gulped down his coca cola bottle down before setting it in the middle. "you guys ready?" he smiled, mainly at me. I shook my head once more and I was sure he saw it, but he chose to ignore it. 

"go, y/n." he said, i squeezed my eyes shut and forced myself to reach for the bottle. I twisted it and it spun, and spun, and spun. But midway through the spin jack grabbed it and aimed it directly to noah. "welppp. it's noah." jack said, hiding his smile. "screw you, grazer." i frowned before getting up and walking towards the closet, noah following close behind. 

"you seem really excited to have Jack done that, don't you, y/n?" Noah joked, closing the closet door behind him. "it's not you, it's Jack, he's an ass." I stated. "for locking you in here with me? wow, you must really dislike me." He said, his voice sinking down to a high whisper. "7 minutes in heaven is not talking, we all know that. but. here." he said, grabbing my hands and sitting me down on the floor across from him. his touch immediately filled my arms with goosebumps and got even worst when i realized the situation that we were in. "I told jack to do it." he admitted, looking away from me. I looked at him in a puzzled look, i didn't understand. "I told him to do the game, and the bottle and the whole picking me thing." he said, now looking directly in my eyes. "wh-why?" i stuttered, "so i could do this." he said before immediately crashing his lips onto mine. it was passionate, electric, and just.. right. everything was perfect. 

until. 

"GROSS YOU'RE IN MY CLOSET COME ON." jaeden yelled, the brightness of the outside of the closet immediately blinding us as we struggled to look up at a lanky jaeden. "ahaha! what did you expect, jaeden?" jack laughed, standing beside him. he looked down to us before faintly whispering, "nasty" with a small smile.