11. Finn imagine [ p.1 ]

"I'm finn"

-

Finn Wolfhard wasn't the type of boy that you'd want to fall in love with. But he was the type of guy that you would fall in love with because honestly, who could help it? 

Who could possibly prevent themselves from falling for the curly haired actor? 

Was there anyone that Finn could love and stay with? 

Everyone thought, "no" . 

Everyone thought that Finn wolfhard was incapable of love. Even Finn thought so. There was, however, one girl. One person in which Finn's heart longed for. 

Her name was y/n. 

In Finn's eyes, y/n couldn't have been any more perfect for him. In anyone else's eyes, they prayed that Finn actually loved her. They tried to exclude her from his life, and vise versa. 

y/n didn't wanna love him, but just like everyone else, she couldn't help herself. But she tried everything in her power to. 

So who was y/n? 

y/n was an actress. Currently withholding a job in the show, "american horror story" . She was a very talented actress, everyone knew this. She knew this. Had already won multiple awards for her acting and was classified as a "good girl" among her peers and managers. She even classified herself as a good girl, but the one thing she didn't know about herself was that she longed for adventure and fear and even a little heartbreak. 

"y/n! over here! over here!" 

"middle line! middle line!"

"beautiful, beautiful!" 

y/n had immensely bright camera flashes in her eyes. she was at the premiere for netflix's FYsee. It was a great night so far but frantically, she couldn't wait to get to the end of the line and go to the after party. 

Finally, after hours of posing, her cheeks hurting from smiling to much, and being yelled at by photographers, she stepped off the carpet and into back stage where she was greeted by her friend, Millie. "y/n!" she said, smiling widely. "I'll never understand how you keep smiling after so many pictures, i feel like never smiling again." y/n replied. "i guess our cheeks just seem to adjust" millie laughed, dragging her along to a table. "stay here, save my seat, i have to go to the bathroom." Millie quickly said, walking away. 

y/n p.o.v 

I watched as millie walked away farther and farther away from the table. This was one of my first premieres and I worried that I looked horrible in the pictures but. it didn't matter, it wasn't about looks. 

"y/n! nice to see you again!" gaten said, sitting down across from me. Behind him, caleb and Finn followed. 

You eyed Finn carefully. 

wow. 

you had only seen him once before but he didn't look as good. Black was really his color. He hadn't, however, ever laid eyes on you. "I'm finn." he smirked, sitting down next to you. 

Millie's spot. 

You should've walked away. 

"y/n" you said, introducing yourself less formally. 

stop talking, walk away. now. 

"It's nice to meet you." he smiled.  

But it was a nice smile. a welcoming smile. you found yourself not looking away from him. 

it's to late.

-

I don't even know how to begin to categorize this story, this one might possibly be a tad more interesting. I am working on the other cast members but.

please comment if you want a certain person, that way i could put them at the top of my list.

feedback is much appreciated! 

also! thank you for 50+ reads in just one day! it means so much! i love you all!

[ unedited ]