12. Jack Imagine

"you're-you're really pretty." 

-

y/n p.o.v

Jack Dylan Grazer was undeniably the school sweetheart. From what I had heard, the boy couldn't hurt a single fly to begin with. Much less a girl. We were freshman in high school, currently, and I had 3 out of 7 classes with him. I have to admit, I stared at him quite often, but of course, he'd never stare back. I didn't know if I had feelings for him or not, but he was just.. intriguing to begin with. 

"y/n!" the teacher yelled, i snapped out of my gaze from Jack and turned to look at the teacher. Everyone was staring. and for once, so was jack. "what's the answer to the question i just asked?" Mrs. Bryce asked. "U-uhm." I stuttered, looking down at my paper. "I-I don't know." I said, looking up at her. "Pay more attention next time." Mrs. Bryce said, walking back up to the front of the classroom. I rolled my eyes and shifted uncomfortably in my seat, taking a quick glance at Jack. 

He was staring. 

Shit, shit. 

Without even realizing what time it was, the bell rang and I quickly gathered my things up and hurried out of the classroom. "y/n! y/n! wait!" A voice yelled behind me.

Please don't be jack, please don't be jack. 

"jack, hey." I warmly smiled, turning around to face him. "hey, u-uhm. don't worry about M-mrs. Brice. She was kinda rude to everyone t-today." He said, his sudden shyness becoming unavoidably noticeable. "yeah, yeah. I noticed. It's okay though." I reassured him. We stayed silent for a few moments and just as i was about to say 'bye' and walk away, he spoke up. "Do you have a date for homecoming?" he asked. I immediately froze, but managed to unfreeze by yelling at myself mentally. "no, no. I don't ever have dates, so, i don't really go." i said, immediately regretting the way it came out. His face softened and then brightened up again. "you said you never went because you never had a date?" he questioned. I smiled in response. 

"w-well, how about you come with me?" he asked, the original color of his cheeks fading into a bright red. "me? w-why me?" I asked, he smiled and looking down. "you're-you're really pretty." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I widely gave a toothless smile and nodded. "yeah, yeah, i'd love to go with you." I said. He looked up at me from the floor, his reddened cheeks now relaxing. "i'll see you 4th period?" He asked, slowly beginning to walk away but waiting for my response first. I nodded and began walking off but my wrist was grabbed. Jack kissed my cheek and quickly turned and walked away before I could say anything. 

Huh. Homecoming with jack dylan grazer? 

Not so bad. 

      hey, loves! Thank you for over 400+ reads! it means so much to me that people actually read these and comment on them. I simply cannot thank you all enough. 

ah, i need to make so many more of these but just cope with me on this. I'm slumped with so much schoolwork, i'm gonna explode. 

[unedited]