13. Finn Imagine [ part 2 ]

"you have self control, i like that" 

-

Y/N P.O.V

     Finn wolfhard truly was gorgeous , I thought as I trailed my eyes along the long backstage corridors. Currently, Finn was walking me to my dressing room and I couldn't help but feel like I was back at my old high school of when a boy who liked me would walk me to class and ask for a hug in exchange. I hoped Finn wouldn't.

Tell him to go. tell him you can walk yourself.

 I had just formally met him nearly 2 hours ago. We took some pictures on the carpet together, ate and danced around with the rest of the cast for what felt like an hour. 

"I really liked hanging out with you tonight, y/n." Finn said, glancing at me through the corners of his eye. I smiled, which I knew he saw and I felt obligated to say something in return. "Yeah, me to. It was nice finally meeting you." I stated. "was it?" he asked, both of us coming to a sudden stop in front of my dressing room door. 

Don't say anything. just walk inside, shut the door.

I didn't know how to respond to him. Instead, I just stared at him, waiting him to further explain his question that seemed more as an accusation. "that's not what I meant." He said, looking away and turning his head for a moment as he lightly chuckled and turned back to make eye contact. "well, what do you mean?" I asked. 

He didn't answer. 

He just looked at me. 

"I'm not some crazy fan, if that's what you're implying."I said. "Frantically, i've never been a fan." I said, showing him a facial expression that told him I was joking. "I've never really liked you much either, Ms. y/l/n" He replied. "We're gonna change that." I laughed, shoving past him and opening my door. 

shut the door, now. now. 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. He didn't kiss me. yet. he just stared at me with 3 inches dividing our faces. He glanced down at my lips, softly biting his before looking back up at my eyes. 

Don't do this, don't. Walk away. 

Don't. 

Don't.

"You have self control, i like that." he whispered, his hand still holding your wrist. But Finn had no idea how much it took me to contain myself. "I don't have any." I said as I slowly connected his lips with mine. 

You're to late. 

-

-

Oh! there's definitely gonna be a part 3 but I don't know how much farther this might extend. Maybe 3-4 more times? Not sure. 

But thank you so much to everyone that comments! I am working on other imagines and multiples for the rest of the cast! 

- K.