31. you break up II it cast

you break up - second half of the cast 

-

Sophia: 

you would have never considered Sophia to be the jealous type. and you didn't mind it until it got to the point where someone would've told you who you could and couldn't hang out with. Sophia started to. 

"hey, where you going?" Sophia asked, a small smile spread across her freckled cheeks. "out. i'm just gonna go hang out with y/b/n" (best friend's name) you answered, grabbing your car keys from the kitchen table. you had just turned 16 and gotten your license so it was quite exciting for you. 

sophia's smile immediately melted from her face and turned to a frown. "maybe you should stay in tonight. we can watch horror movies and eat popcorn." she offered, forcing a smile. "i'd love to, princess, but i already told her i'd go. it's to late to cancel now." you said, giving sophia a kiss on the forehead before beginning to walk out. 

as you reached for the doorknob, Sophia grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "no, y/n, i really think you need to stay in." she repeated, the smile now gone from her face. you looked at her confused, "Sophia, i said no. i told you that i already-" "i don't care. you're staying in tonight." Sophia demanded, cutting you off in the middle of your sentence. 

you shook your head in disbelief. "sophia, no." you argued, wiggling your wrist from her grasp. she looked at you in shock, as if you'd just yelled at her. you didn't. "im sorry, love. i'll be home in two hours, i promise." you said, giving her a sympathetic smile before opening the door and walking out. 

before you closed the door, however, Sophia grabbed the door and held it open to look at you. "if you get in that car, don't come back." she said, a blank expression across her face. you just looked at her, almost expecting her to burst out laughing and say she was playing. "i'm not kidding, y/n. if you go with y/b/n , dont even text me. i don't want you hanging around y/b/n anymore." she admitted, no sign of joking in her face. "fine." you said. she expected you to come back in. 

"i won't come back." 

Wyatt: 

"wyatt. wyatt, look at meeee." you chuckled, resting your head on his shoulder as you lay on his bed and he sat on the floor. 

he said nothing. 

instead, his eyes were furiously glued on the television screen. he was playing some video game from his console. and he didn't say so much as one word to you. 

"wanna go out to eat? we can just order takeout and watch movies." you cheekily smiled, kissing his neck once. he shrugged you off of him. "no." he simply replied. you pursed your lips together but didn't give up in getting his attention. "alrightttt." you trailed off. "how about we just go for a walk? or just to eat? we don't have to watch movies or anything, we could ju-" "y/n, i said no." he harshly replied, interrupting your sentence. 

you started to feel annoying but you let it slip as you rested your head on his shoulder. "fine, how about we just cuddle and sleep?" you warmly smiled at him. "get off of me, no, leave me alone, damn." he said, moving his shoulder away from your head. 

"go fuck yourself then, asshole." you finally snapped, getting up off the bed and putting your shoes on. "wait, wait, where you go-" "away, don't follow me or i swear to god i'll scream bloody murder." you blurted, grabbing your phone and walking to his front door. 

"y/n! wait, don't go, im sorry!" he yelled, but he didn't stand up until you walked out of the bedroom, to which he grabbed your shoulders and pushed you back, making you face him. "you're not going anywhere. come on." he ordered, grabbing your hand and leading you back to his room. "no! no! get off of me!" you yelled, pushing his hand away. "y/n, now!" he yelled once again. "fuck off, wyatt. it's over." you yelled, walking towards the door again. "fine then, bitch! i never liked you anyway." he yelled after you.