28. Finn Imagine [ part 3 ]

"stop staring at me like that." 

-

"you really think that was a good idea, y/n?" sophia asked, shoving some popcorn in her mouth. "oh, come on, sophia, he's a good friend!" millie argued, typing furiously on her phone. "yeah, a good friend, he's not boyfriend material." sophia said, i looked between the two of them as the conversation carried on. "i bet he's used that in a pickup line" sophia continued, lightly chuckling to herself. i looked around the hotel room and took in the bright scenery. 

"of course it wasn't a good idea but.. i dont know! it was in the heat of the moment, i guess." I said, looking down at my fidgeting fingers. 

"y/n, i still think you should-" "i have to go." i said, interrupting sophia's sentence and walking out of the room. i didn't know where to go, just that i had to walk away. 

"you're always alone, and it scares me." finn's voice appeared behind me. i stopped and slowly turned around to face him. "i wasn't alone a few seconds ago. I was with sophia and millie." i said, my hands getting sweaty in my pockets. he smiled and stuffed his own hands in his pockets before looking back up at me. 

"wanna go for coffee? there's a starbucks across the street." finn asked. "i was just heading there myself." he finished. i nodded and waited for him to catch up to me before beginning to walk to the elevator. 

-

"we should talk about what happened." finn said, grabbing his cup from the barista. i inhaled deeply as i turned away from him to look around the room for a table. "and- what did happen?" i asked, attempting to avoid the conversation. 

when we found our seat, finn sat across from me and slowly sipped out of his cup as if he was getting ready to interrogate me. 

"that night- when i walked you to your room and-" "and we kissed." i interrupted him, finishing his sentence. he nodded and looked at me, deep in thought. "stop looking at me like that." i said, "like what?" he asked, a hidden smile trying to hide. "like you wanna kiss me." i answered. 

he smiled and got up. for a second i thought he was leaving me in the cafe until he pushed himself into the seat next to mine and roughly kissed my lips. stopping for a split second to say, "i do wanna kiss you."

it was intense, almost to intense for a public place, and before i knew it, he was grabbing my hand and running me out back to the hotel and into his room.