08. Jaeden imagine

SONG: War is love by Bobby Andonov

-

"you got me, that's all that matters."

-

"where is he?!" you yelled, running through the hospital hallways. "jack, what room?!" you ushered, knowing jack was trailing behind you. "room 369, the one on the very end." He responded. You gave up on waiting for Jack to keep up with you and immediately burst into a run without caring what doctors told you to slow down. 5 feet from the door and you heard an ear pitching scream, instantly knowing it was him. "Jaeden!" you screamed. You were about to enter the doorway when Jack leaped in front of you and grabbed your shoulders. By this point you were already drenched in tears. "yn! He's okay! They're just putting a new IV in his vein." Jack explained, you pushed past him, knowing how petrified Jaeden was of needles.

"Jae, Jae. I'm here." you softly stated, approaching his bed. He weakly looked up at you and offered an even weaker smile. "you're here." he whispered. you nodded repeatedly. "yeah, yeah, i'm here, babe." you said, tears strolling down your face. you were trying to sound strong, an brave, like Jaeden needed you to be but even he knew, at his weakest, when you were attempting to hide something. "His parents aren't gonna be here for another while, neither will the rest of the us." Jack said, Jaeden's face softened into sadness and you immediately noticed. "It's okay, baby." You reassured him. "You got me, that's all the matters." You said, smiling down at him. He had his hands down at his sides and he was all bruised and cut up from the car accident. A big gash with stitches covered a spot on the left side of his forehead. You sat down on the chair and held his hand with caution. You felt as if he was glass and was gonna break. You lightly rested your head down on the bed, never letting go of his hand, as you looked up at his piercing blue eyes. "you got me." You whispered.

-

part two? no part two? how would you guys want it to end? i tried to make it short but a bit sad. do you guys want a happy ending or a sad ending?

i love you all so much!

keep commenting , thank you so much for the support.

[ unedited ]