09. sophia imagine

"You don't get to do that." 

-

     I wasn't gonna lie and tell you that Sophia and I's relationship was absolutely perfect. As a matter of fact, it was far from it. Especially these last few months, and if someone would've asked me where it went wrong. I couldn't have answered it properly. Mainly because I didn't know, and I assumed Sophia didn't either. I don't particularly see our rough patch as anyone's fault, maybe we were just to different in many ways. Maybe, opposites don't attract. But whether we were the same or not, there was no doubt in my mind that I loved her the same as i did when i first laid eyes on her 2 years ago. 

     currently, Sophia and I were sitting on her couch, silently watching a movie. Heathers. It was Sophia and I's favorite movie to watch together. Sophia would always laugh at parts where it was completely unnecessary to laugh to. But that was just part of Sophia. This time, however, she made no noise. She didn't look in my direction or even move, really. I started to think that she wasn't really watching the movie, but was rather staring off into oblivion. "We should talk." I said, looking over at her figure on the other side of the couch. She subtly sighed and slowly turned her head to make eye contact with me. "I don't wanna talk." she plainly stated before returning her gaze to the television screen. This time, it was my turn to sigh, but I made sure it was noticeable. "If you have something to say, don't hesitate to say it." She said, never looking away from the screen. "To what? To who?  You?" I questioned. My remark seemed to catch her attention, so she stared at me with cold eyes but didn't say anything. "you're a hollow shell, Sophia. You don't talk to me anymore, you're distant, hell, you don't even look at me.But you can't deny that there is something we need to talk about." I said. "My life doesn't revolve around you, y/n. Get over it." she said, rolling her eyes and looking back at the t.v. 

I squinted my eyes at her and grabbed the remote, immediately turning the T.V off. "Will you look at me?!" I yelled, standing up from my position on the couch. My eyes began to water after watching a tear roll down her freckled cheek. She didn't move. She didn't look at me. She just continued to stare at the turned off T.V. "I told you, i don't WANT TO TALK, Y/N!" She said, yelling the last 3 words. "What's going on with you?! You're so distant. You never talk to me. You don't look at me, you don't do anything but kiss my cheek and walk past me in the mornings." I said. "I need my girlfriend back! I need the girl back that I have been in love with for the past 2 years that we've been together! Not this hollow shell that isn't even aware of my existence!" I continued. "y/n, leave me alone. please. just.. shut up. I don't know if I want this right now." Sophia said. You stopped, taking in what she just said. "Don't want what, sophia?" I asked. She stared up at me through glossy eyes. "Don't want what, sophia?" I repeated. "y/n.." she trailed off. It was my turn to just stare at her. "this." she finally said. "us. I don't know if I want us because.. maybe I don't want to be with a girl." She said. She was lying. I knew she was lying because when she lied, she could never look into my eyes, plus, she'd always fidget with her thumb and index finger, specifically. I stared at her hands. "There's someone else." I assumed. Which was, by far, the worst thing to do during an argument. She looked up at me. "no." she said, her fingers lay still. "the you're lying to me." i stated. she looked down, her way of admitting that she was lying. "I don't.. i dont love you anymore, y/n." She said, her fingers fidgeting again. 

"you dont get to that." I said. "You have me, Sophia. You've had me for the past 2 years. I have loved you ever since I first saw you. I knew that you would be the one that I could count on to love me forever. and it'd be the same with me. You have been with me through everything. You don't get to just check out like that. please." I cried, by this point, I couldnt help the tears running down my face. "I wish i could say the same." she said, her voice breaking. 

And I left. 

I should've stayed. 

But i left. I walked out the door, and I didn't look back because I no longer had a reason to. Sophia didn't chase after me, didn't yell after me. She sat on the same position on the couch while i walked down the road. The pavement was wet from where the rain had just stopped. 

I wasn't planning on coming back. 

But I would anyway. 

You can't run away from the love of your life so easily. or quickly. 

hi, guys! thank you so much for nearly 200 reads, it really means a lot to me! and thank you for the people that vote and comment on things, you have no idea how much i love reading what you all have to say. 

I just noticed that my themes are really depressing but I PROMISE. It'll have a happy ending. 

Also, Jaeden is currently filming a new movie and i'm gonna jump off a bridge HELP. 

aha, i love you all! stay strong! 

AlSO: I AM IN NO WAY SEXUALIZING ANY OF THE KIDS I HAVE RESPECT FOR ALL OF THEM

[ unedited ]