Chapter 4 - Nightmare

Dimitri's POV

"No...Don't go!....Don't leave me!" I woke up, screaming.

I was drenched in sweat. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair.

It was 6.00 a.m. I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I put on sweatpants, a white shirt and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone; I wanted to call Sarah. I needed to hear her voice. But I gave up; it was too early. Probably, she was sleeping. I placed my phone down on the bedside table.

I went to the kitchen and made some coffee for myself

I went to the kitchen and made some coffee for myself. I was sipping my coffee, looking out of the window, my hand in my pocket.

"Dima, are you fine?" Galina's voice interrupted my thoughts. I did not hear when she came.

Galina was my housekeeper. She took care of us: my sister and me. She was in her late forties. She was caring and kind. I really loved her. She was like a mother to me.

I turned around.

"Yes." I murmured and continued staring out.

"A nightmare again?" She asked sadly. I did not answer.

"I will make breakfast for you." She informed softly.

"No, I do not want to. Thank you." I said, placing the cup down on the table and went to my room.

I changed my clothes. I wanted to see Sarah.

I grabbed my phone and left

Sarah's POV

I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I put on black jeans and a horizontally striped shirt. I did my hair wavy.

My phone rang. It was Dimitri. I picked up the phone, excited.

"Good morning." I greeted him happily.

"Good morning. How are you?" He asked huskily. His voice was gloomy.

"Fine. And you?" I asked, concerned.

"I am fine. Thanks. I am in front of the hotel, waiting for you." He informed.

"Ok. I am coming." I said and hung up.

I grabbed my bag and left.

As I approached him, he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

Dimitri pulled back, stroking my cheek and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Then he held my hand and headed us towards his car. He opened the door for me. I got in the car. He got in the car and started the car.

He pulled the car over.

"Wait for me here." He demanded and got out of the car without letting me say anything.

A few minutes later, he came with two bicycles. I got out of the car and gave him a wide smile.

Dimitri and I started riding our bicycles. We had fun like children.

After having dinner together, we went back to my hotel. He accompanied me to my suite as always.

We were in the elevator. I was looking at changing floor numbers. I felt his eyes on me. I bit my lower lip nervously.

Suddenly, he pushed me back to the wall and smashed his lips against mine, pinning me up against the wall. I wrapped my arms around him. He slid his hand under my shirt while he was devouring my mouth with his tongue. He trailed his lips down to my neck, cupping my cheek. He bit my neck slightly. I groaned, pulling his hair slightly.

Suddenly, the door opened. Dimitri pulled back instantly. He held my hand and headed us to my suite, taking quick steps.

As soon as he closed the door behind us, he pressed me against the wall, claiming my lips roughly. I ran my hands through his hair. He pulled my lower lip between his teeth, making me moan.

Dimitri took my shirt off and threw it away, moving his lips down to my neck, to my breast, to my stomach. I arched my back, moaning. He moved his lips up and kissed my lips while he was cupping my breast. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He unclasped my bra. I moved my hands along his bare back. He placed kisses along my jawline, pulling my nipple between his thumb and index finger. I moaned louder, gripping his hair. He moved his lips down to my breasts and sucked my nipple while he was cupping my breast.

Dimitri straightened and kissed my lips while he was unzipping my fly. He took my jeans off and claimed my lips. I ran my hands through his hair. He squeezed my butt, making me gasp. He took advantage of it and plunged his tongue into my mouth. I was melting under his expert touches. He lifted me up, still kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me to my bedroom and put me on the bed. He crawled on the bed and kissed my lips, sliding his hand under my lace panties. I shivered under him. He moved his lips down to my breasts, to my stomach, placing soft kisses. He took my panties off and threw it away. He spread my legs apart and started kissing me between my legs. I shivered, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Dimitri." I moaned in ecstasy.

He was teasing me with his tongue. I shuddered, coming. He got up and took his clothes off. He positioned himself between my legs and shoved his length inside me. I gasped, screaming in pain, squeezing my eyes shut. He froze.

"You..." He murmured. I nodded.

"Please, continue. " I murmured shyly. He nodded and started thrusting.

"Oh...you...are....so...tight...kiska. It...feels...so...good." He murmured between his thrusts.

Dimitri kissed my lips while he was thrusting inside me faster and harder, making me come again and again. Then he came inside me and collapsed on top of me.

We were panting. He rolled over and pulled me into his embrace. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Did I hurt you so much?" He asked, concerned.

"No. Don't worry." I replied, blushing.

He smiled, stroking my cheek and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I placed my head on his chest.

He was running his fingertip along my bare back. I smiled. He kissed my hair, hugging me tightly.

"Good night, kiska." He said.

"Good night." I murmured and closed my eyes.