Chapter 12 - Heartbreak

Sarah's POV

It was midnight, but Dimitri had not come back yet. I was waiting for him in the living room. I called him, but his phone was turned off.

Where are you? And with whom?

I woke up to noises. I had fallen asleep on the couch while waiting for him. I stood up immediately.

It was Dimitri. He was drunk. He was barely standing on his feet.

"Dimitri!" I walked towards him. He gave me an arrogant grin.

"Kiska..." He murmured, giving me a half smile.

I held his arm to help him, but he pulled his arm away as he walked to the bedroom, placing his hand on the wall for support. I followed him.

He collapsed onto the bed, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

It was enough, he should give me an explanation.

What is wrong with him?

He arched his eyebrows, looking at me bemused.

"Kiska...kiska...do you know how sexy you look when you are angry?" He asked, looking at me lustfully.

"Dimitri, stop it! What is wrong with you? Tell me! Now!" I demanded angrily, putting my hands on my hips.

He gave me a sarcastic smirk.

"You do not really know?! I hate you! I hate my father!" He hissed, looking into my eyes with full of anger in his eyes.

What?

I hate you. This sentence repeated in my mind. I felt heartbroken.

"Why?" I asked. My voice was barely audible.

I was holding my tears back hard. He looked at me sarcastically.

"Do not fool me! My father has planned it, and you helped him." He snarled.

"What are you talking about? What plan?" I asked. I did not understand what he was talking about.

"Our wedding. He said he wanted me to marry you. Because of that, he told me to stay away from you. Because he knew if he told me, I wouldn't do it. But he did not wait for it to happen so early. And I need to thank you, you were good at acting."

His every word made me feel worse. He married me, because he wanted to piss his father off.

What a fool I was!

"You married me for it?" I murmured, holding my tears back. He looked at me, puzzled. "You married me to piss your father off?" I shouted at him. His expression softened.

"You did not know about my father's plan?" He asked, surprised.

"Of course not. Do you think I am crazy to get married to anyone...who doesn't love me?" I snapped at him.

"I did not say that I did not love you." He said, looking into my eyes. I sighed, closing my eyes.

"We do not say I hate you when we love this person." I commented, giving him a fake smile.

"Sorry.... I thought you knew the plan."

I shook my head, looking at him, offended. He was not the man who I loved.

He grabbed my wrist.

"Do not touch me!" I snapped, pulling my hand away, sobbing.

He did not let me, pulling me into his lap, hugging me tightly, burying his head into my hair. I was punching his chest, sobbing. He was stroking my hair.

"Sorry. Sorry." He repeated.

"And you decided to make me pay. Fucking someone else while I was waiting for you while I was worried about you." I hissed, sobbing. He held my head in his hands.

"Never. I will never cheat on you. I will not do like him. Never. You are the only woman who I want to touch. Only you." He stated with a serious expression.

He brushed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately, pulling me closer to him. He tried to shove his tongue into my mouth, but I did not let him. He bit my lower lip slightly and plunged his tongue into my mouth, exploring my mouth with his professional tongue.

After a while, I responded to his demanding kiss, moving my hands along his bare chest.

He pulled me closer to him, pressing me against his hard bulge. I moaned. He took my blouse off and threw it away, kissing my neck. He unclasped my bra. He moved his lips down to my breast, cupping, kissing them, making me moan louder. I gripped his hair, squeezing my eyes shut.

I slid my hands under his shirt and removed it. He placed me on the bed, kissing me hungrily. He slid his hand under my panties, cupping me between my legs. I gasped in desire. His every touch made me lose control more and more.

A few seconds later, we were naked. He parted my legs apart wide, positioning himself between my legs. He kissed my neck and slammed inside me without warning. I groaned, gripping his shoulders. He started thrusting inside me harder and deeper, making me moan louder.

He hit my sensitive spot. I came, screaming his name out. He reclaimed my lips, thrusting inside me.

"I love you." He murmured, coming inside me.

He rolled over, trying to catch his breath. He pulled me into his embrace. I placed my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes, stretching out. Dimitri was not in the bed. The room was messy. The messy sheet and our clothes scattered all over the floor.

I looked at the watch on the bedside table. It was 11:00 a.m.

Where is Dimitri?

I noticed a note on the bedside table. I got up and took it.

'I am going to New York for a week. I have a meeting there. I will call you. See you later.

Dimitri.'

My tears were dripping on the note. I crumbled the note and threw it away onto the floor.

He regretted what happened last night. He did not even wake me up. I hated myself. I felt cheap.

Stupid, Sarah!

He fucked you and ran away without saying goodbye like you were a slut.

I walked into the bathroom, placing my hand on the wall for support. I felt dizzy. My legs were trembling. I turned on warm water. The droplets were dripping down, mixing with my tears.